!!!!!! Exciting Changes !!!!!!

I have changed my outlook, lifestyle, philosophy, Couldn’t be happier!!!!

Moving forward and starting a new chapter in my life. I look forward to meting new people and living my life to the fullest.

I am sure some of you wo know me knew I was a bit wheels off for a bit there, but I am completely dialed in. I cannot wait for what’s to come!!!!

Happy Monday Everyone.

Sweet Kisses,

Brooke Daniels
  • shlub
  • 05-07-2012, 11:04 AM
As I did not know what they were before, can you elaborate on your new outlook, lifestyle, philosophy?
Best GIF ever!!!
Sounds like a game changer happened to you. Hold on tight baby!!! Walk in magnificence.
Best GIF ever!!! Originally Posted by Shep3.0
I agree. That is awesome.
Good for you! Enjoy the new outlook!

It can take others a while to catch up to your progression, but be patient. It's well worth it, and the new friends you make, will be better than ever!

Good job, and keep up the great work!

OXOXO
~D.
As I did not know what they were before, can you elaborate on your new outlook, lifestyle, philosophy? Originally Posted by shlub
I think it means she offers Greek now.
Is this a retirement announcement? It would seem that this is not a retirement announcement given the OP posted an ad (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=444028&highli ght=Brooke) 20 minutes prior to posting this thread. If this is not a retirement thread, then your "completely dialed-in" mode and new philosophy seems to include your continued use of grossly misleading pictures in your Showcase. Actions speak louder than words.
Is this a retirement announcement? It would seem that this is not a retirement announcement given the OP posted an ad (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=444028&highli ght=Brooke) 20 minutes prior to posting this thread. If this is not a retirement thread, then your "completely dialed-in" mode and new philosophy seem to include your continued use of grossly misleading pictures in your Showcase. Actions speak louder than words. Originally Posted by shoedawg

++++1
I'm just waiting for the current picks in her showcase, common Brooke !!