Activities: None
Session Length: Scheduled 1 hr
Fee: 300
Hair Length and Color: Don't know, never met her
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Can't say since the date did not occur
Recommendation: No
Too bad. If the pictures are really her it could have been a great time.
Have a back-up if you make an appointment with her. She's beautiful (I showed up, she said she was too tired to play), reviews say she's hot in bed and I would like to see her but...Catch 22...
I have been lucky enough to have seen PL every 2 weeks over the last 5 months. For those of us who know her well will agree, she is disorganized but without "management" so I can accept her being disorganized for her age. I hate this happened to you, she is normally very concerned about her image on here.

Prolongus, she is great in bed! I hope you get that chance to see her soon.

And save the "WK" comments, I am not defending her, it is NEVER ok to NCNS but with that being said and as always seems to be the case on eccie, there are 2 side to a story. I am sure she will post her side on here too. Let's see how this one plays out. LOL.
Hotamale has been trying to see me for some time. He insisted on Early morning appointments, while I tried to accommodate him, against my better judgment. I don't do mornings well, I normally do not want any calls before noon and prefer none before 1. Each time he told me he would contact me an hour in advance before he started to come see me being sure I was up. If he had done that which I know he did, he would have known in advance I was not going to make it. Each time I apologized to him and each time he threatened to write a bad review if I did not agree to see him with a discount and if I did he would write this outstanding review of his time with me. The last time when I did not make it I called him and wanted to reimburse him for his gasoline and time. He then comes back to me with the same line I really want to see you with a big discount and I make $XXX.XX per hour and you wasted my time and the only way you can make it up to me is to see you and again the promise that I would receive this great review from you. I did not respond because your method of operation of trying to intimidate me into seeing you at a discounted price has worn out it's welcome. I looked at most of the reviews you have written they certainly do not classify by me as great reviews and most of the girls you reviewed were lower rate girls. I believe you try to bargain and negotiate a lower price by using a bad review as your weapon. Sorry but you are on my permanent do not see list when you sent your last PM to me. That is why I didn't respond to you. To the ladies of ECCIE if you want to know anything more about this guy please feel free to email me.
Well, there's the "other side," and that's fair enough. The OP may or may not be a good guy. I got that. But let's be certain not to miss the point that the young lady in question accepted MULTIPLE appointments with the OP and missed them ALL. THAT is undisputed. As long as neither of those parts (that the OP may leave something to be desired and that the young lady in question absolutely missed multiple appointments) to this little drama is lost in the whirlpool that usually ensues at this point in these types of threads, then both prospective clients of the young lady in question and prospective providers to the gentleman in question will have the information they need to make sound choices in the future regarding the two participants in this affair that wasn't.
Sounds to me like Priscilla is not a morning person. That being said why would anyone try to arrange, multiple times, an appointment in the morning?

Now demanding discounts or negative reviews is bush. Hotamale, did you demand discounted sessions?
BJs WK comment of the day.

The young lady in question has 39 yes reviews and 0 no except
for this NCNS so apparently she is doing something right the majority
of the time. I'm not a morning person ether so I can empathize.
Sounds to me like Priscilla is not a morning person. That being said why would anyone try to arrange, multiple times, an appointment in the morning?

Now demanding discounts or negative reviews is bush. Hotamale, did you demand discounted sessions? Originally Posted by pyramider
AND, to be fair, why would someone who already knows she's not a morning person accept the initial appointment in the first place? But I'm sure she won't make that mistake again.

Agreed that it's VERY bush league for a client to start putting pressure on a provider with demands for deep discounts along with threats of a negative review if those demands aren't met. I'll be interested to see hotamale's response. But I won't forget the first NC/NS regardless of what that response is.

Whole thing is confusing. Why would you accept an early appointment if you are not morning person and don't think you can make it? And to OP, after 2 times, you still setup another appointment in morning?

And then PL goes on to insult the girls that OP saw before or reviewed? Nice! This ought to turn into another pop corn time thread
It's not a hobby offense for a client to show extreme stupidity by making the same mistake multiple times (i.e. repeatedly scheduling with a girl who no-shows him), so that's a red herring. That is his problem and his problem alone. It is, however, a serious hobby offense for a client to essentially try to (allegedly) extort the provider, and it's also a very serious hobby offense for the provider to repeatedly NC/NS clients. Trashing the other girls that the hobbyist has seen, well, I'm not sure I see the upside to that. But I can definitely see a downside once the ladies in question see this thread. A couple of them are not the shy types. Yep, getchya popcorn ready.
Does not make sense.

Fair points by all.

Does not make sense.

Originally Posted by pyramider
  • S-Man
  • 07-01-2012, 10:02 PM
It seems there is fault on both sides...
a) Do not accept morning appointments if you are not a morning person; and
b) Do not request a morning appointment once you are told the person is not a morning person.
I should really stay out of this but what the hell.

If you read what PL wrote again she is not insulting any other girls.
Just stating the fact that most of the other girls that he has seen
are in the 2 or 2.5 range where her's is 3 and she is just using that
fact to make a point about her claim that he wanted a lower rate.

She is not trying to insult any other girls or claim that she is better
than any other providers. A girls rate is her own choice. A client
can choose whether or not it is agreeable to him.

Her comment about the reviews is just her opinion on the style,
it's not reflecting on the quality of girl being reviewed.

I am Lord of all knowledge. (ok that last comment is wrong but the rest
is true)