Just wanna thank the new contributors! & ask a ?

Seems we've had several contributions from "not the usual suspects" lol recently.
I appreciate contributions from EVERYONE on this site even if they say something I may not agree with. The more the merrier imo.
Mainly seeing reviews & posts from GUYS that haven't posted much before however.

Sooooo my question is how do we get more ladies to participate? Seems its still "the usual suspects" from the ladies side. Many of the posts by ladies are by touring ladies that visit here regularly. Shayla has certainly been a welcome addition since she moved here imo.
Seems most ladies based here take the approach to this board.
Cum on out of your shells ladies! Can't speak for all the guys here but i think most of us don't bite unless you ask us to

Just my $0.02.
im used two the girls being the ones that talk a lot of s*** on the boards not here so much lol kind of weird for me ever see women posting on anything maybe that should change
Vegas. My post Gentlemen we have a problem touched on this. A lot of the local ladies dont participate because for a long time it seemed the only thing that was ever discussed was backpage chicks.I know one local provider who has sworn off Eccie completely with the exception of the occasional ad. Gotta give them a reason to participate.
Like anything else, if you want people to participate, a personal, genuine invitation is needed.

And then when they do participate, you can't have flaming or put-downs.

When we are all here judging women based on their showcases and their looks, and we write reviews and they can't have a say or a response, I'm sure some not-so-subtle messages are sent. "Hey, come on as long as you're advertising but we're not interested in your opinion." Just glance to the left and what do you see?
And it kind of is like having a drink with the guys at the bar..."men only." Not intentional, just how it is. Male topics, male conversation, male style. Hard to break in as a newbie even as a guy. A woman? And an unknown? Probably tough.

Who knows, maybe women on the board are too busy doing other things to read posts anyways? We see it as a hobby, they might not.
I just made a short list of 13 A.S.P i have seen in the last 6 month,s who are not local but 2 of them .Im debating on writing reviews for them . 2 i invited to come experience the midwest . 1 really was cool as could be and loved it here . Two things have been brought up to me by some ladies who dont do social media other than there adds . one web crawlers like Ghooglee sure as i write this look it up in the morning under the screen name and there it is what a E Trail . The other is a client base of who the have already and dont want to see anyone new .Its a double edged sword . I at this point in the hobby have mixed emotions but that is mostly just me jumping into stuff head first and a couple confidence artist,s . I think (wonder twin brain cells left activate ) that maybe just maybe after the summer heat ---and the fair .It will be like a margarita in the summer time in georgia Just PEACHY fella just PEACHY around here . Im Just sayin
I see this as recreational fun! The only other way to shut my mouth is to cram your cock & balls into it!!! lol
Vegas. Gotta give them a reason to participate. Originally Posted by livn2do
Guess I look at it differently. The ONLY reason they need for participating here is to attract us guys. Correct me if I'm wrong but they can only post an ad once a week in each ad section. They can post as many threads or comments in threads as their heart desires. As they say in Hollywood no publicity is bad publicity. Not quite true in this but still mostly true imo. Another saying definitely applies imo - out of sight out of mind.

I've been wrong many times but if I were a lady trying to convince someone they should see me I'd be commenting any time I felt I had something worth saying. Keeps me in guy's minds. Perhaps local ladies are content to just keep seeing the same guys they always see?
quote---I've been wrong many times but if I were a lady trying to convince someone they should see me I'd be commenting any time I felt I had something worth saying. Keeps me in guy's minds. Perhaps local ladies are content to just keep seeing the same guys they always see?

wrong this time sugar// lol
I am just commenting cause I like commenting! lol
Thank you vegas for being level headed and open minded great topic. Sometines I think I would be better off not writing in forums. Sometimes I need to so I can decompress. It truly is hard with my shity writing style and my right wing polital stance not to come off as a asswipe sometimes unless you have met me. So I'm sorry if I get a little (well just me ) sometimes. Thanks for a place to share and a ear to listen
Guess I look at it differently. The ONLY reason they need for participating here is to attract us guys. Correct me if I'm wrong but they can only post an ad once a week in each ad section. They can post as many threads or comments in threads as their heart desires. As they say in Hollywood no publicity is bad publicity. Not quite true in this but still mostly true imo. Another saying definitely applies imo - out of sight out of mind.

I've been wrong many times but if I were a lady trying to convince someone they should see me I'd be commenting any time I felt I had something worth saying. Keeps me in guy's minds. Perhaps local ladies are content to just keep seeing the same guys they always see? Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
Nope....I don't participate in discussions because I think I NEED to for extra exposure. I do it because I like it ... if I have nothing to say or add I don't bother.
As a newbie, I am reading many of these discussion threads. The topics that bring in comments and feedback from many providers are the most valuable. I hope the men are polite to the ladies and encourage their participation. The thread is so much more valuable with honest, positive participation from all.
I comment on threads because thats what its for, its not just for men, I dont need any extra exposure, and really I dont care if people like what I say because I try to keep things real with people and again this board is for everyone.... Not to mention I have a big mouth and a great mind and like to use them both.... I will continue to chime in and so should other girls, in Austin or anywhere else its most girls that talk on here, maybe some girls dont post on threads cause they dont want the back lash or maybe they have no input on whats being said but they should cause to make this communittee work we all need to chime in, maybe thats why the austin boards and girls and guys are all so close
Hi,

Just posting to be posting.

Andrea
I have personally visited with ladies based upon their personalities displayed in their posts and comments. So yes, even though their ad posts may be limited, for me each post a gal makes increases the likelihood I may want to spend some time with her.

Ladies, Show me a sense of humor, a critical mind, or even a razor sharp saracastic attitude and for me its as fun as seeing your yummy parts.