Warren Buffet explained

Warren Buffet goes about his Omaha life as a folksy person, who has everything
he wants out of life, such as a $ 3 breakfast at McDonalds and a Coke.

Yet he has done everything possible to collect as much money as he can, becoming one of the richest people in the world.

Yet he doesn't spend it........or claims not to.

What is that mentality all about ?
just like our dad's generation nothing different. Its the mentality of their times. They think 10 times before the spend the money we lol....
  • pxmcc
  • 02-20-2017, 04:46 AM
He works the way he wants to work, and spends the way he wants to spend. It's not about the money. Really.
So true px he knows when to invest and he knows when to get out. He is not emotional about things and he is not overly confident. He is inspiration for financial model but it's tough to be him.
He has made enough money to be a liberal.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-21-2017, 10:03 AM
He is the exact opposite of Trump. Trump reminds me of Willie Loman (Death of a Salesman.) Sad. Republican farmers of S. Cal. are having huge voter's remorse. Off to ICE go their field hands. At least their votes made no difference.
Buffett? The Oracle of Omaha. The guy is one of the wealthiest in the world, and lives in Omaha fucking Nebraska!
Perfect tax haven there for him. What a role model? Ha.

Ever wonder why the pipeline construction was halted the last 8 years? Some huge Dem donor happens to also own the majority of rail lines that transport oil by rail. The Canadian tar sand iol has been delivered by him, with which a pipeline would cost him millions in lost revenue.

He is a pathetic little wealthy weasel who hides behind a bunch of skirts. And he did not make his money by CARING about the country or people. It's a frickin scam people.

Ok, I feel better now.
The medical community would come up with a diagnosis of "self centered hoarder over filling money bag syndrome", and invent a few pills.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-21-2017, 11:26 AM
Perfect tax haven there for him. What a role model? Ha.

He is a pathetic little wealthy weasel who hides behind a bunch of skirts. And he did not make his money by CARING about the country or people. It's a frickin scam people.

Ok, I feel better now. Originally Posted by Sig9er

Trump you speak of, of course? ha ha
I put him in the same league as a George Soros that uses his wealth to manipulate what he can to his own benefit.

So, what are the Democrat farmers doing for their illegal immigrant labor?

If they, or their "republican" counterparts are hiring illegals, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
I thinck that most migrant farm workers have their papers, at least on the republican farms. Cant say the same for the Dems.........
  • pxmcc
  • 02-21-2017, 04:19 PM
I put him in the same league as a George Soros that uses his wealth to manipulate what he can to his own benefit.

So, what are the Democrat farmers doing for their illegal immigrant labor?

If they, or their "republican" counterparts are hiring illegals, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
I thinck that most migrant farm workers have their papers, at least on the republican farms. Cant say the same for the Dems......... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Illegal immigrants form the base and bottom rung of our economy. Remember something called the Law of Unintended Consequences. I'm nihilistic enough to think it's going to be funny to watch. Otherwise I would not be amused.

By the way, if there's a fresh food crisis while all the produce/fruits rot in the Cali n Florida fields, there are enough edibles growing wild in Memorial Park alone that there will be zero reason to go without fresh produce. You just have to think outside the box.
Trump lol. But Buffett an American dream. Well let's focus on UNIDO and will know what part of the world has food crisis. I have seen the in Congo dogs, kids and grown ups fighting for the food thrown on the street. Buffet inputs into charity. Do you know what trump is at this moment... Lol.....
The medical community would come up with a diagnosis of "self centered hoarder over filling money bag syndrome", and invent a few pills. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Holy shit. Where can I get a script for that?
Great investor, maybe best ever, but total hypocrite. Spends more than any other American opposing pipelines in the name of environmentalism but transports more oil by rail than anyone on earth. Typically if his mouth is moving, he is lying.
Yep!
And he owns stock in the RR's and the take car manufacturers.