Austin Provider offered me BBFS and Bareback Greek - PM me for Details

BBFS and bareback Greek offered by Austin provider.

PM me for details.
Dude, you have 14 reviews, every single one of them is a combination of bragging about YOUR MASSIVE COCK, how you POUND SHIT SHAFTS INTO SUBMISSION, make ladies GAG ON YOUR HORSE COCK and BLOW YOUR WAD INTO GAPING ASSHOLES and all kinds of other gonzo, mma-style insanity and you never, ever mention a CONDOM in any one of them. In fact they all read like everything is no-holds barred, bareback sex.

Now you want to warn the community that someone offered you bareback sex. What is your agenda here??? Are you for real??? Did a lady make you mad???

I hope you have access to a mental health care provider, something is definitely off with you.
Give me a break.

I always use a cover.

It is assumed that a cover is used or at least it should be.

Does it really have to be spelled out that a cover was used to state the obvious that a cover was used.

Come on man! It's implied and understood that a cover is always used.

No BB for me, no way!
  • Toyz
  • 04-08-2014, 09:44 AM
This is a thinly veiled attack on a provider that is not succumbing to your bullying tactics.

You are the one who is ultimately going to look bad here. I doubt she even READS coed so is not seeing your desperate attempts to contact her.

Best advice? Take a walk outside... think about what you are doing... step away from the board and cool down a bit
You are border line stalking...I've got 100 that says you've considered just showing up at her IC. Don't do it...
+1 Toyz
A San Antonio provider that I saw told me she wants to get pregnant.

She told me to shoot it in her pussy.

This really made me nervous.

Be careful guys last thing a hobbyist needs is to have a provider get pregnant by him.

PM me for details; but you should be able to figure it out from providers I've seen on my reviews. Originally Posted by bonn11
Hmmmmm
This guy is so full of shit i pmed him and he says it the same provider that he reviewed in austin last then i see he is calling her out in coed the fool needs to be banned he is not good for the fourm.
and this is what you get when you complain about a lack of "thought provoking" threads, merely provoking...
Common sense would dictate that these posters who go through the effort to post an alert because BBFS was supposedly offered all do so with a half brained agenda.

Both mongers and providers should always assume every hobby partner has been compromised BBFS at one point or another which is why you keep yourself protected to begin with.

An alert along this line serves no purpose other than to just stir up shit for petty reasons. These are very unintelligent posts.

If BBFS is offered than simply turn it down and cover up or move on. No one ripped you off or endangered you in anyway.
BBFS and bareback Greek offered by Austin provider.

PM me for details. Originally Posted by bonn11
Give me a break.

I always use a cover.

It is assumed that a cover is used or at least it should be.

Does it really have to be spelled out that a cover was used to state the obvious that a cover was used.

Come on man! It's implied and understood that a cover is always used.

No BB for me, no way! Originally Posted by bonn11
First I thought you were pimping ....
Then I saw your desperate plea ...
Next I'll see you GONE ....
He also has herpes meds for sale/trade. True story.
that's actually sound advice

Common sense would dictate that these posters who go through the effort to post an alert because BBFS was supposedly offered all do so with a half brained agenda.

Both mongers and providers should always assume every hobby partner has been compromised BBFS at one point or another which is why you keep yourself protected to begin with.

An alert along this line serves no purpose other than to just stir up shit for petty reasons. These are very unintelligent posts.

If BBFS is offered than simply turn it down and cover up or move on. No one ripped you off or endangered you in anyway. Originally Posted by Listener
Wow dude, I hope you do as good a job alerting people to your juvenile psycho bullshit in RL
Come on man give me a break.

I mentioned to PM me if wanting details.

If not interested in knowing don't PM me.

As for herpes meds no way.

Check with someone else for that.
Go Back to san antonio we dont want you hear