Socials

Hello, I've been on the site for a little while now, never really branched out besides a couple hobby visit here and there. Was wanting to get more involved with the community and was wondering about the Social events and how I could be informed on any upcoming events. Thanks
Go to any post by CK1942 and at the bottom is a list of a couple every month depending upon your city...
CK1942 does put them together but I believe guys need to be screened with current references.
Yes, ck1942 will PM you the requirements for getting on the attendance list once you PM him your interest. It's not much more onerous that provider screening, but you'll need to ask the providers to send the vouches to ck1942 since most providers are discreet with their clients info and not going to confirm them (except to another provider) without their consent. Good luck and hope to see you there!
I can vouch for.you
I can vouch for.you Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
And a 1000 others I'm sure!
Thanks Victoria ! And thanks all
And a 1000 others I'm sure! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Vikki is a good voucher
CK has some great socials however there are in public now

And

Oh how I miss 2008 the socials (staff edit; location name removed; ztonk) in SanAntonio what great times we had there!!!!!
Vikki is a good voucher
CK has some great socials however there are in public now

And

Oh how I miss 2008 the socials (staff edit; location name removed; ztonk) in SanAntonio what great times we had there!!!!! Originally Posted by Annika
yeah, that happens when you shoot yourself in the foot.