Under the heading of not thinking with Either Head

Some men just don't know when to either stop or shut up.

https://bustedcoverage.com/2018/03/2...e-cops-allege/

Damn....One way to stop a blackmail/extortion situation I suppose. In the process lose a career and who knows what else. Unbelievable that he either didn't consult an Attorney OR didn't follow an Attorneys
advice.

Just goes to show that "book sense/education" don't necessarily equal "common sense".

At least he is a snappy dresser.

You just can't make this shit up.
Lmaooooo on another episode of America’s dumbest “criminals” ������
$4500...in a month...

What the hell did they have argue about that is so bad, the man would dry snitch on himself.
Damn! The sad thing is it wont stop him from hobbying or probably turning himself in again.
$4500...in a month...

What the hell did they have argue about that is so bad, the man would dry snitch on himself. Originally Posted by Agent220
Apparently from how I read it. She threatened him with turning him in to police.
Why ? Broke ? Refused more money ?
He felt he was being blackmailed.
He probably had an account here.
How many times I’ve read advise. Tell the police when there’s an issue. Extortion, robbery, ect.
I’m always like WTF. Yea go confess to breaking the law and because your now a victim the police will disregard your lawless ways.

Nope they will use anything and all you say against you as well as go after the other. But NEVER think they will not also charge you with a crime.
It’s their JOB.

Bottom line.
If he had not been breaking the law he would not have been in a position to be blackmailed.
Apparently from how I read it. She threatened him with turning him in to police.
Why ? Broke ? Refused more money ?
He felt he was being blackmailed.
He probably had an account here.
How many times I’ve read advise. Tell the police when there’s an issue. Extortion, robbery, ect.
I’m always like WTF. Yea go confess to breaking the law and because your now a victim the police will disregard your lawless ways.

Nope they will use anything and all you say against you as well as go after the other. But NEVER think they will not also charge you with a crime.
It’s their JOB.

Bottom line.
If he had not been breaking the law he would not have been in a position to be blackmailed. Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood

You are wrong partly.....i know a situation where a client was hurting wimen....and those women came forward and he was put in prison and those women were not charged with anything and they were victims...
  • grean
  • 03-22-2018, 10:09 AM

Just goes to show that "book sense/education" don't necessarily equal "common sense".
Originally Posted by alaine
Common sense is quite rare, as it turns out. Or perhaps we set the bar to high on what is considered to be common.

Chewing gum while walking maybe should be where the bar should be set, sadly enough.
You are wrong partly.....i know a situation where a client was hurting wimen....and those women came forward and he was put in prison and those women were not charged with anything and they were victims... Originally Posted by Analeese
Its easier for most men to view women as a victim as opposed to men. That... plus the case you are talking about involved physical violence.
i heard when your little head is alive, your brain is dead hahahaha lol............
Its easier for most men to view women as a victim as opposed to men. That... plus the case you are talking about involved physical violence. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
The case I was talking about.. involved myself...and there was sexual assault....forecefully...on over a dozen women some not identified as they would not come forward.
Exactly-- like I said.. it involved physical assault. The police would have a harder time answering for ignoring that situation than they would in regards to blackmail. The police will reluctantly help us when there is actual physical harm involved. They can't risk the PR hit of not responding-- particularly if the individual gets brazen and starts going after civilians.

I had a blackmail situation once upon a time. When I went to the police over it, I was informed that they could arrest the individual, but no Grand Jury would indict due to my profession.