Seeking Flat Chested Fantasies

Seems like most providers are promoting their large breast…how about those with smaller Chi-chi’s?

Recommendations?
Available.

Ah…. The Timeless Art of Seduction
Exactly what I'm seeking too. I hope this thread bears fruit
Two trends over time - (1) fake boobs/asses; and (2) completely hairless adult women - that I've not loved.

Natural is better (for me, anyway) . . .
Two trends over time - (1) fake boobs/asses; and (2) completely hairless adult women - that I've not loved.

Natural is better (for me, anyway) . . . Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
Swimming thru the seaweed to get to the pearl feels rewarding. Every time you surface for air, you know you want to dive again. Truly addicting occupation.
loved Jayee's titties
Looking for a lady-boy?
Looking for a lady-boy? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Nope, just like small tits and big clots
Chyna and TerresaPena are ones I can think of
Chyna is fun for a qv. She talks a lot and IMO is very business like. It’s like fucking a homie who looks at you and says “hey want to fuck. But first let me tell you all of my raw problems.”

Ms Peña is the epitome of a sexy flat body and nice perfect ass ��
I've been working with a tiny titty UTR lady trying to get her on to 411 - PM me and if she takes that route I'll let you know.

Dig deep and try to schedule with Emma Willis or Christina Watkins
I have beautiful B cups. And a clit that loves affection
Bumping this in an attempt to connect.

I have received and replied to messages and have even sent messages to some with no luck.

It appears I may walk away with blue bales on this one
I apologize. I hadn't logged into this site for 3 days. For some reason I don't receive notifications on my new phone whenever i receive messages from eccie.
It also seems that ever since I've been here in downtown Ft. Worth, my phones connection has been a bit wonky. It seems to do that in certain areas. Especially around airports.