New world

Wanting deposits has ruined the hobby for me...I always pay what I agree too...
I know some of the providers are honest but witch ones i don't do deposits at all
I just ain't doing upfront deposits. It has slowed my play too,, but too easy see your deposit go bye bye. I realize deposits are being requested more and more, but I am dragging my feet.
I was burned once, never again !
But I remember a few years ago, a NWA provider tried to start a program, where providing references, from girl to girl,there was going to be a fee, charged to the guy. Luckily that got rejected by the guys. Hint
Don't do ANY electronic payments PERIOD! Only use a credit or debit card for internet purchases. Everything else cash or paper check. Problem of deposits solved. I have always paid what I agreed to; never canceled an appointment. If I ever do cancel, it will be because of something serious. If that is not good enough for the ladies, too bad!
If everyone would stop paying up front deposits then this wouldn’t be an issue.. I’ll stick to the nice beautiful ladies who don’t ask..
I'm not a fan of deposits either but the game has changed as it pertains to forms of compensation. It will continue to evolve in the future and I suspect that compensation for time will return to what was accepted in times of antiquity for ladies who know how to hustle hard and make deals.
If everyone would stop paying up front deposits then this wouldn’t be an issue.. I’ll stick to the nice beautiful ladies who don’t ask.. Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
True it wouldn't be an issue, however I see it as a way for ladies to avoid an undersirable outcome. It's definitely a slippery slope because it's a way of compensation that is ripe for abuse if a scammer is looking to rip someone off.
The deposit thing is grossly
unfair we clients get charged a few and the providers don't pay any compensation when they ghost us. YES i understand why they feel like they need to change. But not sll clients do ncns and not all providers ghost
I understand collecting deposits when traveling because there has been times that I have been booked for areas and once I arrive things come up and I’m there having to do extra reference checks and posting when I should be enjoying my time with my clients who reserved it .
Sarah your a great provider and have good understanding
And you deserve good treatment i just wish we lived closer
Sarah your a great provider and have good understanding
And you deserve good treatment i just wish we lived closer Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Awww thanks . That’s why I never post my regulars love me and I love them . And btw I don’t require deposits gents just reliable references keeping it old school