Raise Your abilities to the Height of your Goals

A good provider should never get upset if certain hobbyist preferred someone else over them, I mean C'mon ladies we have to understand that its difficult to convenience a monkey that strawberries are sweeter than bananas😊
(SxSW) is here!!! Be Safe ladies and Gents !! Love & Peace
What you talking bout Willis?
... I mean C'mon ladies we have to understand that its difficult to convenience a monkey that strawberries are sweeter than bananas�� Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
I'm highly offended by your racist remark.

Shame on you!
What you talking bout Willis? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I'm also furious with you for picking one of them.

Shame on you!
A good provider should never get upset if certain hobbyist preferred someone else over them, I mean C'mon ladies we have to understand that its difficult to convenience a monkey that strawberries are sweeter than bananas😊
(SxSW) is here!!! Be Safe ladies and Gents !! Love & Peace Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
Strrawberries are not sweeter than bananas. But bananas don't balance the tart with the sweet.
It’s “ Peace and love, peace and love” not love and peace!

IB
It’s “ Peace and love, peace and love” not love and peace!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

...and here I thought it was about lust and getting a piece
...and here I thought it was about lust and getting a piece Originally Posted by Whispers
IT IS!
... its difficult to convenience a monkey ... Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
Interesting verb choice. I like it.
'Xscuse meh. Is this tha threAD whar ya kin go ta sign up fer hot Bikram yoga classes? Axskin' fer a friendt.
Right ^^^
Attachment 749186 Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Exact same reaction.