Nola girl looking to experience Texas

Hi there! So I'm a New Orleans girl that has never been to Texas & I'm really curious to try my hand at Texas & take it all in. I'd love to see about touring in Austin and some of the other cities this week or next & visit with some of you boys!

Check out my site, maybe, or shoot me a email -I'm really excited to try and see Texas! Let me know what your guys think? Thanks!
Your website says $400 an hour.

You should probably lower your rate because you type of providers usually get $200 an hour on a good day in our area.
I guess, I should include that my sessions always include boyrubs & pampering as well. My bad lol
Ignore him babe. He’s one of our board trolls, his opinion means nothing, his only contributions are sometimes funny rants, but mostly psychotic babble. None of it ever being accurate or something to place any weight on.

I hope you have an amazing time here
  • sydmo
  • 03-18-2018, 03:05 PM
Ignore him babe. He’s one of our board trolls, his opinion means nothing, his only contributions are sometimes funny rants, but mostly psychotic babble. None of it ever being accurate or something to place any weight on.

I hope you have an amazing time here Originally Posted by CubanAva
I concur with this awesome Lady
I started in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, and if it weren't for school obligations here in Austin...I would still be there! Austin is not as diverse and open as NOLA & BR which sounds surprising but is true. Especially for those of us who are not blonde spinners.

I would say if you're going to visit Austin, visit with money in your pocket so you're safe and can enjoy yourself whether good or bad! Personally, I think you're better off where you are or maybe Houston.
I started in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, and if it weren't for school obligations here in Austin...I would still be there! Austin is not as diverse and open as NOLA & BR which sounds surprising but is true. Especially for those of us who are not blonde spinners.

I would say if you're going to visit Austin, visit with money in your pocket so you're safe and can enjoy yourself whether good or bad! Personally, I think you're better off where you are or maybe Houston.
Originally Posted by Katana Kay
I met you at a recent non bcd event. I thought you were amazingly beautiful. I seriously doubt that you NOT being a blonde spinner isn't why you feel Austin isn't as diverse or open as you'd hope. Not sure about other cities, but the bbbj is the crown jewel of Eccie.
I would never tell you what your menu should include.
You have to do what you feel comfortable with.
Simply stating a probable reason why you may feel like Austin doesn't treat you as well as Nola. And from what I saw when I met you. Your looks and skin tone have absolutely nothing to do with it.
A man would have to be half dead and completely blind not to notice you.
I met you at a recent non bcd event. I thought you were amazingly beautiful. I seriously doubt that you NOT being a blonde spinner isn't why you feel Austin isn't as diverse or open as you'd hope. Not sure about other cities, but the bbbj is the crown jewel of Eccie.
I would never tell you what your menu should include.
You have to do what you feel comfortable with.
Simply stating a probable reason why you may feel like Austin doesn't treat you as well as Nola. And from what I saw when I met you. Your looks and skin tone have absolutely nothing to do with it.
A man would have to be half dead and completely blind not to notice you. Originally Posted by knotty man
I've definitely read much of the chitchat surrounding BBBJ vs CBJ here on Eccie. I haven't had any issues securing dates regarding my menu and I appreciate gentlemen who appreciate safety

I would never assume my skin color or build are the SOLE reasons a place is not as popular for me as another place, but it is something I take into account because it's a real thing. Baton Rouge especially was just a very multi-culturally diverse place. Just one example, even when I've worked as a dancer here in Austin, Middle Eastern men turned down lapdances from me 100% of the time. However, in Baton Rouge, 2 of my regulars were of Indian or Middle Eastern nationalities. The demographics there are just prime for every size and color of lady, I found and people were more likely to try something different.

It was wonderful meeting you and chatting with you for a bit at the meet & greet! Thank you for your sweet words I wish I could always meet everyone face to face being that I don't post full photos here. I hope to attend another one soon!
BBBJ is not an issue w/ me as one can see from my reviews