Asian Top Notch need info in Dallas

Hello everyone, hope you guys are staying safe. It’s almost been 6 months since the last time I’ve visit your town. I will be visiting again and would love to ask some information if the hotels and restaurant in Dallas by Galleria are even open? I know other States Has been shutdown or limited when it comes to hotels and restaurant. If anyone can give me an information please. I would appreciate it.
Hello everyone, hope you guys are staying safe. It’s almost been 6 months since the last time I’ve visit your town. I will be visiting again and would love to ask some information if the hotels and restaurant in Dallas by Galleria are even open? I know other States Has been shutdown or limited when it comes to hotels and restaurant. If anyone can give me an information please. I would appreciate it. Originally Posted by eatmeallover24
Last I've heard if 51% of sales come from alcohol then the venue is shut down for now. We do have restaurants/hotels open though. Make sure you bring a mask eith you everywhere.
Is there a national site with up to date travel information on shutdowns and quarantines?