ISO Strip incalls

I will be in Vegas this weekend and all next week. Are there any ladies with incalls in the major south strip hotels. (without naming any hotel names) Just think it would be easy to head upstairs rather than take a cab some where else. I cant use my own room. Looking for 1 hour or less. Let me know.. I leave this weekend.
I will be in Vegas this weekend and all next week. Are there any ladies with incalls in the major south strip hotels. (without naming any hotel names) Just think it would be easy to head upstairs rather than take a cab some where else. I cant use my own room. Looking for 1 hour or less. Let me know.. I leave this weekend. Originally Posted by Turkish!
What kind of girl do you like? That should help you get better recommendations. And hmm, I may have incall during that time.
I can "set up" an incall hun. *Wink*

XoXoX
I'm looking for the same thing. Anyone with any info please let me know. Moderate price range.
With proper notice I can easily set up a nice private incall location ;-)

XOXOXX
Krystal Love of Las Vegas
Incall available Sun-Thurs with 24 hr notice...
I'm looking for the same thing. Anyone with any info please let me know. Moderate price range. Originally Posted by Flashbang
@Flashbang What do you consider "moderate price range"? That is an entirely subjective term...