MARSHALL, CHOOM, JD, COG, ETC.

Eat shit.
I predicted this, Timmy. I didn't want either candidate to win. The only thing that disappoints me about tonight, and I have said this several times, is that I don't get to see you libs crying over a Republican victory.

The election still doesn't change the fact that Obama is the most incompetent, biggest liar, most corrupt President in history. We'll see where we are in four years. Hopefully, the Republican party will fade away, and a new party based on Constitutional principles will take its place. I doubt it, but that's what we need.
I predicted this, Timmy. I didn't want either candidate to win. The only thing that disappoints me about tonight, and I have said this several times, is that I don't get to see you libs crying over a Republican victory.

The election still doesn't change the fact that Obama is the most incompetent, biggest liar, most corrupt President in history. We'll see where we are in four years. Hopefully, the Republican party will fade away, and a new party based on Constitutional principles will take its place. I doubt it, but that's what we need. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG go fuck off- you and WW posted the most anti-Obama threads on Eccie- get lost asshole.

The election still doesn't change the fact that Obama is the most incompetent, biggest liar, most corrupt President in history. We'll see where we are in four years. Hopefully, the Republican party will fade away, and a new party based on Constitutional principles will take its place. I doubt it, but that's what we need. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Suck my cock you dillydallying no account motherfucker. Cry and whine about those who actually try to do something about the problems facing the country. That's what you do best. I'm sure Gary Johnson will be around in 4 years....it's not like he has a job or anything..
Nothing but crickets from those losers. They talked so much shit. So much shit and now they are quiet as a mouse.

They swore up and down that Romney was gonna win.

Fucking losers.

Im not going to be quite as blunt as my fellow Americans here, but I think you're the biggest loser tonight!

Backpedaling too little too late.

Im sure you can drop another 15,000 posts on us in the next four years.
I'm still anti-Obama. I expect to be anti-Obama for four more years. Get used to it, or put me on ignore.

Obama won. So? How does that change my opinion of him? How does that make him less incompetent or less of a liar? It's not my fault that the vast majority of Americans are fools.

And read my thread from a few days ago. This may actually be a good thing. We don't need many of us who understand the true threat to liberty we now face to start a galvanized movement of resistance. Peaceful resistance.

And Assup, you're at 6,000. At the rate you're going, you will pass me quickly.
I'm still anti-Obama. I expect to be anti-Obama for four more years. Get used to it, or put me on ignore.

Obama won. So? How does that change my opinion of him? How does that make him less incompetent or less of a liar? It's not my fault that the vast majority of Americans are fools.

And read my thread from a few days ago. This may actually be a good thing. We don't need many of us who understand the true threat to liberty we now face to start a galvanized movement of resistance. Peaceful resistance.

And Assup, you're at 6,000. At the rate you're going, you will pass me quickly. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER AND A MORON!!! COG I told you a long, long, time ago that none of those GOP goofballs would beat Obama- I never lost hope or faith- Romney was a fraud!!!!!
I told you a long, long, time ago that none of those GOP goofballs would beat Obama- I never lost hope or faith- Romney was a fraud!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Duh. When did I disagree with that?
Leave COG alone, we won, no need to beat up on the Libertarian.

Whirlyturd and Choom/Marshall on the other hand........

And Assup, you're at 6,000. At the rate you're going, you will pass me quickly. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Sorry to disagree Mark...but, Fuck you COG. Suck on your predictions. This sticks like a bone in your throat and you know it you you fucking POS.
Nothing changes that Obama is a lying piece of shit and there will be a congressional investigation into Benghazi. President Biden??? Now that is scary.

You won't live 4 more years.

Death panels will say "Fuck that cocksucking old guy".

And we will.

As an added bonus, whoever is actually riding you when you die will get a bridge named after them in a solid red state.

Bitch.
Actually, it doesn't. My new business will thrive under Obamacare. I'm still going to fight for freedom, but I expected this, and prepared for it.
Nothing changes that Obama is a lying piece of shit and there will be a congressional investigation into Benghazi. President Biden??? Now that is scary. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Go milk some goats JD you POS loser!!!!! Bragging rights to me and other DEMS for the next 4 ears and guess what Health Coverage to all is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!