Penile Casting

Has anyone had experience with having your penis casted?

I had a provider ask me if she could cast my penis as a play toy. She said it is the perfect size and she wanted to make a toy. Is this safe?

I asked several times if she was kidding, and was adamant that she wanted to make a casting. Yes.. was a great ego boost .. especially since I'm not a spring chicken anymore.
I suggest you shave first. I've heard that the casting material has a tendency to grab onto the little hairs.
Nothing like gettin' bronzed...
Casting involves a few steps; you may want to research plaster of paris molds, the lost wax method (oh boy) and others.
  • Tetas
  • 01-30-2015, 04:11 PM
The hardest part is keeping a boner when you stick your stick into the molding material...ask her to warm that shit up first!
Or, just get one that comes with a little bullet vibe to stick into the form, then a little shrinkage won't matter as much.
LOL
Clone a willie.... Adam and Eve used to, and probably still sells the kit.
The things I never considered before reading them here!
Have a few made! One to put on your fireplace mantle and a few to leave as gifts to your favorite providers.

(I'm jealous)
Clone a willie.... Adam and Eve used to, and probably still sells the kit. Originally Posted by Permission Granted
I saw one of those at an Adam and Eve store not too long ago.
Back in college acting class, I used to help cast molds of faces to make prosthetics for actors using alginate. But Foul Ron is right. Shave your pubes,and also add a layer of Vaseline or baby oil to ease in removal. It won't hurt, but be sure you don't need an unexpected bathroom break. Is she doing the balls also?
That's very flattering that she asked to cast yours. Out of the many that are available you should be flattered. Perhaps get on cast in bronze for future posterity.
I will check with my Dear Friend, Cindy @ the Robinson, PA Sassy Sensations. She is SO well educated on BOB's and their main FuKtion, Making Us happy! K I'll get back 2 U on that !...? And Wonderful that your going to be made semi-immortal...! Also don't you know Chicken is sometimes best if marinated in BeeR, Seasonings, and beatin til tinder!??! Get yur Roster CoCk walk on brother!
Has anyone had experience with having your penis casted?

I had a provider ask me if she could cast my penis as a play toy. She said it is the perfect size and she wanted to make a toy. Is this safe?

I asked several times if she was kidding, and was adamant that she wanted to make a casting. Yes.. was a great ego boost .. especially since I'm not a spring chicken anymore. Originally Posted by cafriend