Attention, Gentlemen in the Jackson, MS Area

Good Fortune has smiled upon both you and myself.

I had to part ways with my last school and find that I will be enrolling at Hinds. Yes, Gents. I will be moving to your area to start classes in June.

As of this moment, I have not worked out all the particulars, but it means that I will be in your area to tease, please and serve.
I will have to get my class schedule down and all the other stuff that students do, but once I get settled in, be prepared!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

PS: SEXSTARVED004....Eat your Wheaties, because I'm coming back for you!

im glad someone can wear his ass out lol cuz i have yet been able to mesh with his cute butt!
im glad someone can wear his ass out lol cuz i have yet been able to mesh with his cute butt! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda

B.

I met him about 3yrs ago, and back then, he was shy, quiet and going through some life issues. Just heard from him a few weeks back, and he's informed me of all the "new" changes.

But that first time, girl I was scared I was gonna snap him into bits and pieces. Poor thing. I think I scared him! I NEVER DID GET UP TO FULL THROTTLE though, for fear of serious bodily injury to him...LOL!

So yea, if he wants to throw down the gauntlet now....I say bring it on!
I love a vigorous workout!

Wow... thanks ladies.... I didn't know I had scored points with you both so well...
Well... I see I don't need to do my endorsement of KayVee here.

Cheers,

bcg
lmao!
B.

So yea, if he wants to throw down the gauntlet now....I say bring it on!
I love a vigorous workout!

Originally Posted by KatherineVernon
Well BCG, what do ya think, do I need to make a trip down south LOL! I love vigorous workouts too! Uh, not talking to you sexstarved004, and Ms. B???? say when.
oh god lol! BBT you know TENN has your ass on lockdown! IM DYING WITH THIS ONE HAHA!
Well BCG, what do ya think, do I need to make a trip down south LOL! I love vigorous workouts too! Uh, not talking to you sexstarved004, and Ms. B???? say when. Originally Posted by big boi terry
KayVee is one of the best times I've had BCD in a long time. If you can, I suggest you do make the trip; it'd be well worth it.

Cheers,

bcg (who can be serious when he needs to)
oh god lol! BBT you know TENN has your ass on lockdown! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
There is no lockdown that can hold The Magnificent Man-Slut Of Memphis (© DallasRain) when he has a lady in his sights. I think Jackson's going to have a very horny visitor soon.

Cheers,

bcg
Best to ya sexy babe...I know you will do well!!!