Travel protocol

So my gf backed out of a really, really nice trip in 2 weeks. We are talking first class airfare and a 5* world class beach resort. I was going to reschedule but then got the idea of taking a friend from here. I am not an extremely active hobbyist and don't even have a current provider.

What is the going rate for a 4 night trip like this where I am covering several grand of trip cost? Is it a terrible idea to roll the dice on something like this with a new provider? Any tips or words of wisdom would be appreciated.
ALWAYS spend a session or two together. Then maybe an extended day outing. You can only fuck so long and 4 days is a LONG time if your not really compatible. Why not try to set up some get together at the resort end instead of traveling with her? To book a ticket you will have to have her RL info as well. That by itself could be a big issue.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-06-2014, 10:07 PM
OBSG - if he could get a refund for the other ticket - with the right reputable and responsible privider - he can advance her the ticket cost and have her buy the flight. She won't have to share her RL information.

If the timing was better I would be all over something like this - and have very small opportunity cost fees when I am having a great time.

OBSG - you would be surprised how much time two people who click can spend on fuckery. I do think it is a brilliant idea to have played a couple of times, and built up some familiarty before taking on something like this. Also - resorts... it is super easy to waste time with activities and just laying on the beach not needing to talk to each other even if they don't totally get along the whole time.

In the end, it comes down to two mature adults being willing to make the best of a situation even if the other is being uncooperative.
Ze, I know very well from experience about fucking like rabbits with the right person. It can be a great way to spend time . I also know much hell it can be to be stuck with someone you really don't like all that much. I have been married 30 years after all.
Do not take a provider without knowing her. Hell, most 5* resorts are in places where there is ample local talent.
+1 one on what Ze said about not sharing RL info. If you give ur name, it could just be a ruse to get more personal info about you (and no ticket was ever even intended).

Ladies, make sure you get the money before you buy the ticket (and actually buy the ticket!).

There are also airline gift certificates/codes. I've been offered these before but couldn't take the trips. Great alternative to divulging personal info or trusting someone with hundreds of dollars in the hopes she follows thru on buying the ticket.
I enjoy an outing like your describing once or twice a year and it works just fine. Obviously compatibility is a must so get pretty comfortable with each other before venturing off to where you'll be bunk mates, dinner partners, and hearing bathroom sounds. I think it can be spun any number of ways but there is a good bit of intimacy that ends up being shared so you best really like one another or your shit out of luck. Build some pre-trip trust. If anything doesn't feel right, well, it's not.

I actually have a code word either of us can use to gain complete privacy if need be - it's never been used.

I think your question is trying to determine what to offer. For me, it works best to have a polite face to face conversation on the matter a good bit before lift off. If you have way different expectations, then perhaps another choice should be looked at. If not, you might end up at a check out counter buying souvenirs for her cousins kids or she ends up thinking you're cheap.

Your right about the $. You'll spend a bunch, likely more than you expected. The rub is she's spending her time with you. Yours might be, " we're not doing horizontal frog dances all day and night long ". All in all, the hourly rate thing gets thrown out all together.

In the end, perhaps a low end of $500 a day to a high end of a grand a day. At 4 days, just try to get in $4,000 worth of sex on top of the several grand you spend on the trip - it won't happen unless there's more than just you two. Be prepared for the unexpected - you might want to chip in for a stripper to comeback to the condo. The unplanned deep sea fishing trip - got to have some boat shoes or the like. During the ASPD days I once saw a guy quote paying $10 grand for an evening. Now that there is some fine ass golden pussy or it was an exaggeration.

Just my preference but I prefer sharing real world info. If Murphy's Law comes into play, one of you might need to cover for the other. There's justification for not sharing as well.
Lol 5* resort??? ill go with you
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-07-2014, 05:09 PM
If a girl is honest with herself... most chicks just want to make sure they aren't missing out on income. Opportunity costs. So... if you want to take a chick halfway around the world, and give her an amazing vacation.. and still be considerate of her missed "working" time, you might be able to find a catch for as low as 200$ a day.

Personally, depending on the friend I am going with, the other activities, and knowing our personal play habits(fucking a lot or a little) - I can accept anywhere from 250 a day to 800 a day given that all expenses are paid.

Both sides just need to be reasonable and communicate expectations up front. Boy, you won't believe how much I have traveled this last year.
See..........~Z~'s got it down.......anyone could travel with that kind of communication!
If your trip is only 2 weeks out, I doubt you could get the plane tickets transferred from your gf's name into someone else's name so soon. I've seen someone try and do this recently and this needs to be done way in advanced.

Also, if the trip is anywhere out of country, you would need to make sure your new friend has a passport....Honestly, I would be wary of traveling out of country with someone I didn't already know.