Understand bbw is an acquired taste,

Some like it, some do not. But why bash on someone who does? To each their own. Don't comment saying someone doesn't have standards. Lord. I don't complain when your lil tiny guy is small do I? No. I dt that bitch like a champ.

My rant here is my very first review I got.

He said all good things then came back with a recommendation as a no in the comments. He did daty for 15 min or more without any complaints. Then after our session asked if I could stay the weekend in his hot tub. I said sure. Then when that day came up I said we still on? Then this guy said I was a clinger. Excuse me?

Get real.
If you don't like bbw don't bash on those who do. I love my curves and so do lots of others.
Rant over.

no one would have noticed the review if you hadn't pointed it out.

Based on your rebuttal, don't expect the phone to ring off the hook. Girls get good, bad, and less than stellar reviews with a yes in recommendation. When you respond in this way over petty comments, it puts your review in the spotlight and the guys will close to spend their money on someone else. Especially as you so eloquently put it us with our "little tiny guys".

Growing a thick skin to survive on a hooker review board on the Internet is the key to surviving here. Girls come & go but there is one constant that never changes. The same guys are here for years and see the girls cycle in and out into obscurity. When you insult the guys who keep your rent paid, they find a new flavor. There are roughly 700 girls in DFW on eccie and the guys have plenty to peruse and use to their enjoyment.
it ok baby they all are heaters any why GO BBW that is the way too go more love too go around
Von it's not about thick skin when it's completely untrue. I don't mind people seeing it because I have a ton of other good reviews coming. I have excellent confidence. I know I'm pretty. I just don't see how that's against the rules or why trolls would hate on someone for seeing a bbw. Shit i know I got great pussy and the best dome game around.
I laugh and keep it moving donation in hand....lol..nothing wrong with bbw....Men like meat...they need something to hold on too...
most of take reviews with a grain of salt and use it as guide in finding a match... some guys just get a little overzealous with new girls or view the pictures when they are a little too amped up and forget to read. I love a beautiful bbw and appreciate when others pass them by... all the more for me
Von it's not about thick skin when it's completely untrue. I don't mind people seeing it because I have a ton of other good reviews coming. I have excellent confidence. I know I'm pretty. I just don't see how that's against the rules or why trolls would hate on someone for seeing a bbw. Shit i know I got great pussy and the best dome game around. Originally Posted by sammybbw
Speaking of trolls. Is that why you've been sending soliciting pm's to clients who have reviewed other bbws? Pretty tacky and if I'm correct against the rules. If you had true confidence you wouldn't need to do that, nor would you give a fuck about some loser and his lame ass comments. Thick skin and a clean pussy wins every time. Winning!
Speaking of trolls. Is that why you've been sending soliciting pm's to clients who have reviewed other bbws? Pretty tacky and if I'm correct against the rules. If you had true confidence you wouldn't need to do that, nor would you give a fuck about some loser and his lame ass comments. Thick skin and a clean pussy wins every time. Winning! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Ok, off topic but I think I now know ECCIE's King and Queen of comedy!

Chung Tran and BBW Katrina! LMAO! Winning!
I've always dreamed of Chung being my King.
BBW debate. I am grateful to the gentlemen who like us and hold no ill will to the ones who don't. I agree that maybe mommas didn't teach them "if you can't say something nice...." but what can you do? If you know your game is spot on and you aren't rancid, screw everyone else. I call it a no hassle screening tool when they show their asses
  • BLM69
  • 06-23-2015, 11:25 AM
Speaking of trolls. Is that why you've been sending soliciting pm's to clients who have reviewed other bbws? Pretty tacky and if I'm correct against the rules. If you had true confidence you wouldn't need to do that, nor would you give a fuck about some loser and his lame ass comments. Thick skin and a clean pussy wins every time. Winning! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Nothing with sending PM's to get clients, Its a form of marketing sammybbw is my type of bbw and has hit the ground running since she hit eccie, I say get your hustle on girls but don't forget to give great service.
Nothing with sending PM's to get clients, Its a form of marketing sammybbw is my type of bbw and has hit the ground running since she hit eccie, I say get your hustle on girls but don't forget to give great service. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
So are streetwalkers for $20. Makes sense.
I'm sensing some aggression here.

Nothing with sending PM's to get clients, Its a form of marketing sammybbw is my type of bbw and has hit the ground running since she hit eccie, I say get your hustle on girls but don't forget to give great service. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Form of marketing at it's best. AND smart.
Why not KATRINA BBW?
Ya mad bruhh?
Geeze.
Sales tactic, why not hit up guys that like bbw?
I've had plenty of good reviews and a few more coming.
Great service is liking what you do, not clock watching, and DEFINITELY clean.
Hustle hustle hustle.
But always remember HAVE FUN DOING IT!!
I like the way you think biglatinman.
I love a freaky fuck session no shame in my game.