Hesitant to make my first trip to ampland

Hey guys, long time lurker, not a very frequent hobbyist. I'm ready to make a trip to a nice Dallas spa but I'm so paranoid about LE and the ramifications of getting caught up in sting or something like that. I see all the reviews here and know I'm probably just being too worried/cautious. For those of you who go to the amps regularly, do these thoughts ever cross your mind? How worried are yall about LE?

Thanks yall
Go down to Jade Spa and relax. There's not much to worry about, except which hot little Korean you'll see. The chances of LE marching in are very small. I'd be more worried about an ISIS attack.
Thanks man, that makes me feel better.
If you've never been to an AMP, I suggest reading the Stickies in the Forum here. There IS a right way and wrong way to do this.

And I wouldn't sweat the cops; they might be in the next room getting a table shower, LMAOOOOO
Thanks man. Just did. I appreciate the tip
Do not ask for a massage! Do an hour with a table shower, not a half hour. Sit back and enjoy it's WONDERFUL! I felt scared the first time too, but was also concerned about cleanliness. Not only do they keep the place clean, the girls are showering before and after each appointment....best daty in the world!
Nicholas is correct. Sit back and enjoy or you can participate. Jade looks like a total dive on the outside. Inside it is clean and neat were it matters.
I've actually been thinking about it too. Must be all the hentai I've been watching. Haaaaaaaaaa
That's some cool shit. Those Japanese are some freaks.