Sneak Peek

Just wanted to give you guys a sneak peek of my new photos, taken today. I hope that you like them as much as I do.

WOW!!!!! I absolutely love that last one!
Amazing pics, Felina! Very sexxxy.

• bndm
  • 03-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Wah wah wee wah!!!!

I like!

I like you.

I like the sex!

Do you like me??

Nice.
DAYUMMMMM!

Can't believe we haven't met yet!!!
Great Pic's Felina!!! Good job
  • jaxar
  • 03-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Well done sexy lady, very nice pics.
What is it about the arching back that is so sexy..I need to take up photagraphy......or maybe I should say I am taking photography at UALR and need to practice for my semester exams...anyway nice pics Felina
I love the lighting. Who did your photos?
Thank you everyone for the positive responses!

WOW!!!!! I absolutely love that last one!
Amazing pics, Felina! Very sexxxy.

Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I believe we took care of that earlier this week and had a wonderful time doing it. Can't wait to do it again!!!

DAYUMMMMM!

Can't believe we haven't met yet!!! Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
I've been asking myself that same question. *wink*

I love the lighting. Who did your photos? Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Sending that info via PM soon!

Ok, just a couple more, I promise...

That's all for this thread.......but I will be adding more to my showcase, as I get them!!
...I believe we took care of that earlier this week and had a wonderful time doing it. Can't wait to do it again!!! ... Originally Posted by Felina
I had an awesome time as well, you little hotty!

I just can't wait to read the review, being it's your first double and my first full-participation bi double, ever!

Speaking of that review... Wonder what's taking so long? Do you think he's still recuperating?!
I checked with Arkansas Heart Hospital and they said the guy that had the double with Felina and Ginger might make it, but it is still day to day. Damn, what a vision.

Those ARE

HAWT!!!

homina homina
I had an awesome time as well, you little hotty!

I just can't wait to read the review, being it's your first double and my first full-participation bi double, ever!

Speaking of that review... Wonder what's taking so long? Do you think he's still recuperating?! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
oooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! . . . . my!!!!!
I have a feeling this is going to become a popular duo !!!! Two of the worlds' hottest hotties!!!!! What a thrill and satisfaction!!!!!!!
Uuuummmm!!!!!
oooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! . . . . my!!!!!
I have a feeling this is going to become a popular duo !!!! Two of the worlds' hottest hotties!!!!! What a thrill and satisfaction!!!!!!!
Uuuummmm!!!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Why, thank you, Tuckahoe! So sweet of you to say so.

I think it's time for me to start thinking about updating my pictures... I absolutely love Felina's pictures. I think I might give her photographer a call! I hope that's ok, Felina! She really does do some fabulous work.