Biden's Supporters

These T R U M P campaign ads are very creative. Look at Joe kneeling before the anarchists. C'MON MAAN! It proves that he is week. Now, he will flip flop and claim he's always stood up for our police officers and T R U M P is the one who won't take a stand.

Look at Joe kneeling before the anarchists. ....Now, he will flip flop and claim he's always stood up for our police officers and T R U M P is the one who won't take a stand. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
So that's what he was doing ....

... "standing up" for the cop?
Joe-mentia don't need no stink'n supporter, he wears Depends.

Orange Man Great !
There are no Biden supporters .....but there are Trump haters.
It's an anybody but putin/trump election. Real Americans will not be stupid again
It's an anybody but putin/trump election. Real Americans will not be stupid again Originally Posted by Tsmokies
But Biden is not better than T R U M P. He is worse, because the media allows him to lie, he supports whatever people tell him to support, he's week and I haven't heard him talk about any coherent plan other than raise taxes, the green new deal and then flip flop all over the place.
Ok. How about any body but the lier in chief that hides everything
I don't think you're going to get honesty with Biden. He's already lied multiple times and barely even talks. The media will try to cover up his lies, as well.
Real Americans will not be stupid again Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Well, that counts you out! You're not a "Real Americans"!
Last I heard Biden wasn't begging the courts to hide the truth. And you wonder why putin/trump look so stupid to real Americans.
Last I heard Biden wasn't begging the courts to hide the truth. And you wonder why putin/trump look so stupid to real Americans. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Why are Biden's archives and official records sealed away in a vault at a Delaware university? They should be for public review, given he is "interviewing" for the most powerful job in the United States.
Lol n wtf. Biden is an open book. Trump is begging the courts on a daily basis to hide his secrets from the smart Americans
If you support Joey & hoey your supportin China