ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit brought to tears discussing racial injustice on 'College GameDay'

ah. this woke pussy is so upset! disgusting white pussy

ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit brought to tears discussing racial injustice on 'College GameDay'

https://sports.yahoo.com/esp-ns-kirk...172348193.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTZG7_OB0o

he'll be getting the "woke" award from BLM any day now

they'll bring it to his house then burn it down anyway

BAHHAHAAA
Fuck little herbie! Hes the one that said charlie loser strong was a good coach! Tried to insinuate his firing was based on race. He ran 2 programs right into the ground.
Fuck little herbie! Hes the one that said charlie loser strong was a good coach! Tried to insinuate his firing was based on race. He ran 2 programs right into the ground. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I liked Charlie Strong as a person but even he would likely admit he wasn't a good coach.
coward
I want to hear LeBron James telling Black men that they must do better by not resisting police when they try to enforce warrants and stop filling their bodies with Fentanyl and PCP and stop being responsible for 99.5% of all Black deaths by people that look just like LeBron James.

How about that for a start?
Fuck little herbie! Hes the one that said charlie loser strong was a good coach! Tried to insinuate his firing was based on race. He ran 2 programs right into the ground. Originally Posted by winn dixie

as a Texas fan and UofL alum that was a fucked up situation. on the one hand here is Louisville getting yet another successful coach poached by a blue blood program which happens to be Texas. so i wanted him to succeed at Texas but there were issues with his hiring that showed it was a risk. Louisville was successful under Strong but they weren't in the ACC yet so it wasn't Power 5 competition every week. yeah he did stomp Florida under the traitor Will MuskRat and Miami in bowl games but again he was unproven in a top conference.

one thing that didn't help Strong at Texas was that disaster of an AD hire, Steve Patterson. you couldn't have made a worse pick to replace the great DeLoss Dodds than some penny pinching NBA asshole. sure the NBA is about the bottom line but Texas is a blue blood with some of the deepest pockets in all of college football.

we don't skimp at Texas because we don't have to. so here comes Patterson fucking up everything, pissing off everyone from the fans to big dollar boosters. where he didn't help Strong is by handcuffing him on spending on his staff. DeLoss Dodds would never have done that. one of the issues the fan base had about Strong, besides the fact he wasn't tested in a Power 5 conference is his UofL offense was a conservative pro style offense. Strong, smartly, wanted to go to the spread offense. because the bulk of Texas high schools run it and that's your recruiting base. Patterson wouldn't back him with the money to hire a top staff and that's largely why he failed at Texas. there are others too. perhaps Tom Hicks was right after all when he said Strong would be a good position coach.

the proof that he was not really head coach material is Texas so much was USF. despite Willie Taggart's own flame out at FSU, he had USF rolling. again not a long track record but Strong took over a 10 win team then ran it into the ground in 3 years flat.

meanwhile Louisville recycles Bozo Petrino which i supported because he won at UofL and later Arkansas, he left UofL for the NFL not yet another bigger program and he didn't know that in just months Mikey Vick would be heading to prison. neither did Arthur Blank who hired Petrino. anyway Petrino 2.0 at UofL looked like a good deal up front. but he also had some bad staff choices, some really terrible choices. and one very good one upfront. and a qb recruit named Lamar Jackson. he hired in Todd Grantham from Richt's UGA staff who did a tremendous job as UofL's DC. so out of the gate Petrino did good at UofL in the ACC with a great DC and a Heisman QB then it all went tits up. first Petrino is a total asshole to work for so Grantham leaves to go to Mississippi St. who does Bozo hire to replace him? the very idiot the Bulldogs fired, Peter Simon. unbelievable. he lasted one season. Jackson overcame what a fucktard Simon was then left early for the NFL. so beyond the fact that Bozo Petrino had his son and a relative as offensive coaches, Jackson was so good that it didn't matter. So Grantham is gone, then Jackson leaves. now who does he hire as DC? Brian VanGorder who nearly got Kelley at ND fired. unreal. i knew Bozo was done at UofL.

he imploded that next season. so we get Scott Satterfield fromAppalachian St. who so far is turning out to be a very good hire and possibly a great hire. and with UofL finally in a power 5 conference it will be hard to pull Satterfield away now. he knows if he can win big in the ACC he can get in the playoffs.

as for Tom Herman at Texas, so far so good overall. did ok out of the gate replacing the over-matched Strong, then got a 10 win year with a great win over UGA which i predicted of course then slipped a bit last year. staff issues also plagued Herman last season, Todd Orlando didn't make good in-game adjustments, he stayed with man to man coverage and repeatedly got burned by it. you have to be able to adjust to the game. we will see if Herman can win consistently at Texas, like Mack Brown did for the bulk of his time at UT.

speaking of Mack Brown, it doesn't surprise me he's off to a good start at UNC. we will see how well he does over time also. i think Brown knows he can't coach another decade plus, i thnik his strategy is to pump UNC up over 5 to 7 years then turn it over to a top assistant or up and coming non-power 5 coach, preferably one with a dynamic offense.
I want to hear LeBron James telling Black men that they must do better by not resisting police when they try to enforce warrants and stop filling their bodies with Fentanyl and PCP and stop being responsible for 99.5% of all Black deaths by people that look just like LeBron James.

How about that for a start? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
will never happen. BronBron is a black supremacist racist asshole. yes that's what he should be telling blacks but he won't no matter how many get themselves killed over it. he doesn't really care anymore. he's so far removed from Akron in that LA mansion he thinks he's white and worse thinks whites actually respect this racist asshole. white people only care about his money, and those are white people with as much or more money than he has.

all they see is a money maker to be exploited. when he fails to make money they'll toss him to the side in a second. of course even for a dullard with an iq of sub 100 he's cashed in more than enough that unless he goes full on Mikey Tyson he'll never be poor again.

none of which means anything this racist asshole says is worth shit. he's the problem not the answer.

there is only one answer to this bullshit. blacks must stop blaming whites for their problems, accept their own racism, acknowledge that they were willing participants in the slave trade and shut the fuck up about it. oh and admit that they aren't above the law and stop acting like it

That would be an excellent start.
will never happen. BronBron is a black supremacist racist asshole. yes that's what he should be telling blacks but he won't no matter how many get themselves killed over it. he doesn't really care anymore. he's so far removed from Akron in that LA mansion he thinks he's white and worse thinks whites actually respect this racist asshole. white people only care about his money, and those are white people with as much or more money than he has.

all they see is a money maker to be exploited. when he fails to make money they'll toss him to the side in a second. of course even for a dullard with an iq of sub 100 he's cashed in more than enough that unless he goes full on Mikey Tyson he'll never be poor again.

none of which means anything this racist asshole says is worth shit. he's the problem not the answer.

there is only one answer to this bullshit. blacks must stop blaming whites for their problems, accept their own racism, acknowledge that they were willing participants in the slave trade and shut the fuck up about it. oh and admit that they aren't above the law and stop acting like it Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It would also make a positive difference in their community if they would cooperate with the police on identifying the perpetrators of crimes and testify against them.
meanwhile Louisville recycles Bozo Petrino which i supported because he won at UofL and later Arkansas, he left UofL for the NFL not yet another bigger program and he didn't know that in just months Mikey Vick would be heading to prison. neither did Arthur Blank who hired Petrino. anyway Petrino 2.0 at UofL looked like a good deal up front. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I never understood Petrino. He sure made a lot of stupid choices. I don't know why he even left Louisville in the 1st place. He should have had the same thought process as Kirk Ferentz at Iowa. All you have to do is when 10 games on occasion and everyone is happy.

The way he left the Falcons was comical. Those players probably still hate his ass. Those guys were pissed. Then he had a decent gig at Arkansas and fucked that up crashing a motorcycle with a bimbo who was not his wife. And then he goes back to Louisville and had some good years and then went to shit. And now he is at Missouri State... he's obviously a very good offensive minded coach. He should be coaching at a better football school than that.
I never understood Petrino. He sure made a lot of stupid choices. I don't know why he even left Louisville in the 1st place. He should have had the same thought process as Kirk Ferentz at Iowa. All you have to do is when 10 games on occasion and everyone is happy.

The way he left the Falcons was comical. Those players probably still hate his ass. Those guys were pissed. Then he had a decent gig at Arkansas and fucked that up crashing a motorcycle with a bimbo who was not his wife. And then he goes back to Louisville and had some good years and then went to shit. And now he is at Missouri State... he's obviously a very good offensive minded coach. He should be coaching at a better football school than that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

bahhaaa. several excellent points and you are right on all of them. mostly. Petrino left to test his mettle in the NFL. who knows what he could have done with Vick? look what Andy Reid did later with Vick after what .. 4 years in jail? give either Petrino a former QB himself or Reid with Mikey in his prime .. we will never know. so while his leaving to Arkansas was ugly .. he nor Blank ever expected what happened to Vick. in hindsight of course he would have stayed at UofL.

yeah he left Atlanta in a rather ugly way. we UofL fans (i am an alum) found that satisfying .. even while his replacement Steve Kragthorpe began to implode. leaving index cards in player's lockers. bahhaaaaa. uh .. not very classy but that was never Bozo's strong suit.

he did win at Arkansas. and that affair wasn't fatal if not for that fact he used his influence to get that bimbo a job in the athletic dept. then lied about to to Scott Long the AD. if it was just a personal dalliance it wouldn't have cost him his job. and Arkansas hasn't been shit since. go figure.

strange you cite Kirk Ferentz. i despise that overrated asshole. and i don't even care about the BIG 10. i'm not sure why i hate that bum so bad except that he sucks as a coach. yeah i guess Iowa fans will take a 10 win year .. every 3 to 4 years .. but suffer some suck ass years in between ..at UofL that won't cut it. Howard the Great set the tone. only two head coaches since 1983 haven't won at UofL. Kragthorpe and Ron Cooper. today if they fired Ron Cooper they'd burn down half the campus. that bum was so over-matched they stipulated in his contract he needed to hire a top staff to make up for his sorry black ass. that lisping faggot from ND which i despise more than any college coach ever .. even Ferentz .. Lou Skippy FAG Holtz .. recommended Cooper who was an assistance under Skippy Fag Holtz.

https://www.newspapers.com/image/110391459/

you may not be able to read this since you'd need a subscription to newspapers.com

screen shot ..
Attached Images File Type: jpg CaptureRC.JPG (149.2 KB, 47 views)
I only brought up Kirk Ferentz because it seems like he has been at Iowa forever. Even when other schools or the NFL came calling, he turned them down. All he has to do is win his 10 games every once in a while and he knows his job security is not in jeopardy.

I don't really blame him. Why go to a powerhouse football university where the boosters are going to be angry about only winning 10 games? Other than sending good offensive linemen to the NFL, I can't really think of much that he has done as far as being a coach who deserves that kind of longevity. But Iowa is realistic. It's not like they are going to get Saban or Dabo to coach there.

That might actually be productive, they’d rather riot. Listening to him speak, it’s a good thing he can throw a little ball into a hoop because he appears to lack the intellect to bag groceries.
so help me out here

playing 85% blacks on a team is based on talent

but everywhere else is based on diversity or even worse?
More WSND trope.

Yous wanna turn the tables on the world, boys? Practice your free throws, eh!

Hit the weights pile.

Puff out that manly chest! Yous alone can restore WSND diversity quotas to sports.

LOLLING!