So many hoaxes fake news and convictions

The putin/trump administration is a joke to make real Americans look stupid. Obama/Biden didn't talk this shit. Real Americans were smart then

Obama/Biden had class n dignity and Putin has the clueless trump

Edit to add...i don't recall the Obama/Biden white house ever having to trash all the books written bout them
There’s some 12 step programs you should look into.
I'm pretty sure that trump had only 6-8 convections for his buddies. That's not counting the nra dude or his preacher man that are/were buddies

You forgot to mention the Obama/Biden convections and books
I'm pretty sure that trump had only 6-8 convections for his buddies. That's not counting the nra dude or his preacher man that are/were buddies

You forgot to mention the Obama/Biden convections and books Originally Posted by Tsmokies

convections? lol
odummer was one of the longest winded speaking bastards ive ever seen. op needs to quit watching msnbc! It aint good for him.
convections? lol Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Kicking up the White House kitchen appliances a few notches.
Still no Obama buddy convections ?? Putin must be so proud of his puppet and making America stupid
I happen to think Russia is not the immediate threat that we're facing right now
Still no Obama buddy convections ?? Putin must be so proud of his puppet and making America stupid Originally Posted by Tsmokies
America was already stupid. Apparently, eh?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
America was already stupid. Apparently, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

hoey, you're convecting too much. lay off the sauce.
There’s some 12 step programs you should look into. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
America was already stupid. Apparently, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
They have group plans. You would both benefit.

BTW: HoeHum when was the last time you posted anything of substance?

Or have you ever?

America isn't "stupid"! But people like you procreating will make it "stupid"!

That's a viable justification for liberal abortions....if not mandatory ones.
Can’t get dumber than HoeHummer.

Sounds like an add jingle.
The ignorant racist clueless rednecks will always be the trump base. It's shrinking daily though . Some of them can read books lol
Thinking is Hard