Name: Hilda
Address and Phone: -
Address: Davis BLVD @ 820
Phone: 903-402-5178
City: NRH
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/134874
Activities: Massage, nude body rub, HJ, LFK, DFK, mutual body exploration, BBBJ, FIV, clit play, 69, SS, & chit chat.
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Hilda has a smoking hot body and her face is much better in person. Pictures don’t do her justice.
She’s about 5’2”, 125 lbs, 36C man mades, very fit body, and brown eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Now if I can get my review approved then I can read what you guys private labeled. Lol
You mean when she told me, "I've never had sex here with anybody else", it wasn't true? I'm so shocked!!! LOL!!!
Duffy-lol!!! You thought you were special...just kidding...now to get her to a reasonable rate...she used to give a great deep tissue massage, now more $, less work.
The OP hit her on the right day at the right time. She's extremely hit or miss.
The OP hit her on the right day at the right time. She's extremely hit or miss. Originally Posted by Duffy21
No! She said she I was special. Haha.
I'd like to be special just once.lol!
Has she lost weight and/or hit the gym? I saw her a couple of times several years ago when she offered a massage+BBBJ service for 120 (regrettably, no CIM) and the OP's description is nowhere close to the woman I saw then. She wasn't BBW, but still a big woman with a big ass. Sweet as pie, mind you, and with the cutest voice and accent, but still...fit? Rocking? Let's hope she caught the fitness bug, that'd make the price bump more palatable.
Sounds like your describing Mary her coworker...and the number you mentioned doesn’t even get the conversation going. She been same size for 3-4 years now and long ago she was tiny.
Hmmmm you may be right. I didn't keep records then, both names sound familiar...sessions were held in a nice brick edifice on Davis Blvd. Latina accent with a voice of higher pitch than you'd anticipate, looking at the woman.

If so, my sincere apologies to Hilda, the OP and membership at large. If it was Mary, she was a good visit and a great value....just not as hot as some (myself included) may like...
No worries Sticknrudder1. I do admit that when I first got here years ago, that I was somewhat generous in my “nice” descriptions of some providers but I’ve gotten burned by those who just outright lie about how great some providers look so I’ve tried to be as honest & descriptive as possible.
This was my first visit with Hilda so I can’t comment on how she looked years ago. I’m kind of a gym rat myself so I believe I can tell fit VS non-fit. I don’t know if she’s in the gym much, a runner, or stays busy doing massages but Hilda has little to no fat on her and is WELL toned. Her ass is plump but no means big. She looks like many of the hotties you would see at LA Fitness or a yoga studio.
Go in and see & hopefully you’ll get the same reception that I did. If so, you will be a believer. Lol
Wow, she has really gone up on the fee, $160 door plus another $100 for the extras, use to be $70 plus ymmv for the extras, the webiste thegreatlatinmassage.com still has that $70 rate posted. She is hot and love the accent, but ouch!!
She's competing against a lot of women who gave Cowtown its nickname and an hour-and-a-half round trip to AMPville.

Ah, for the days of the 140/180/240 pricing at two places in Fort Worth.