Many positions
Hair Length and Color: Brown mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures not accurate at all
Probably 10 years old
Recommendation: No
I hope you didn't pay her insane prices she has posted on Tryst
I hope you didn't pay her insane prices she has posted on Tryst Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
Yeah try not payin a hooker after you knew her rate and shows up.
It may not go well.
Especially after she provides the service
guys need to learn how to walk away from these situations before they indulge and waste their coin.
Most of the time all you get is an ass chewing from other guys. People just need to read older reviews before they jump. Originally Posted by Lubeman
IMHO
guys need to learn how to walk away from these situations before they indulge and waste their coin. Originally Posted by playa76
I’ve walked away a few times. Here it was an incall so it sucks. Every now and then I will say “shit, forgot my phone”
Yeah try not payin a hooker after you knew her rate and shows up.
It may not go well.
Especially after she provides the service Originally Posted by BigDeal
Is that what I said? NO! So STFU!
You need to keep your comments to yourself and stop attacking other people on here.

It’s a no because her pictures are deceiving I don’t see a problem.
You need to keep your comments to yourself and stop attacking other people on here.

Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
I see hit a nerve there sticks and I love it.
Lmfao
Unfortunately for you it aint gonna happen.

Ya cant say anything good here about any providers or what anyone pays here?

I mean who the fuck you think you are?

You think you set the rates?
Your one of those hey lets band together and go on strike to get rates lower motherfuckers...your a fuckin joke.
Your the one with a second handle maybe a 3rd.
So now lets have some fun shall we?
Ok your turn!!
Ill wait...

And btw ive toned down my reply for you fiddle.
Dont wanna hurt your feelings too much.
Lmao

Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
The change in rates reminds me about the comment one of my chemistry professors made as he started to tell us about how to synthesize hormones. His next comment was:

The best way to make hormones is - "DON'T PAY THEM".

Just walk away from the high rates. A high price is just a message that tells us that they really don't want or need your business.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE - From a quote from an upset person:
"You think you set the rates?
Your one of those hey lets band together and go on strike to get rates lower...."
Yes! The buyer sets the ultimate price by walking away from excessive prices. It is also the buyer's right to inform other buyers of excessive prices.

Got ya!

Economics 101 taught us that excessive prices always result in fewer buyers. Duh!

I have a really nice lady that does everything I want, and never watches the clock, for $250. Why should I change?

The change in rates reminds me about the comment one of my chemistry professors made as he started to tell us about how to synthesize hormones. His next comment was:

The best way to make hormones is - "DON'T PAY THEM".

Just walk away from the high rates. A high price is just a message that tells us that they really don't want or need your business.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE - From a quote from an upset person:
"You think you set the rates?
Your one of those hey lets band together and go on strike to get rates lower...."
Yes! The buyer sets the ultimate price by walking away from excessive prices. It is also the buyer's right to inform other buyers of excessive prices.

Got ya!

Economics 101 taught us that excessive prices always result in fewer buyers. Duh!

I have a really nice lady that does everything I want, and never watches the clock, for $250. Why should I change?

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Well your about as intelligent as Fiddle!

The amount of guys on eccie is a simple small fraction of the thousands of other men available to her that pay this site no mind!

You walking away or dipsticks isnt gonna change one fuckin thing father time.
Get that through your thick head.

So you knuckleheads keep bitchin about rates...aint nothin gonna change.
And if you cant afford to play then step away from the table.

Smdh!