imagecoast

I can't log into my account right now but my pics are still aparently showing up here. This is what it says after I log in

Database error with function: Get User
SQL: SELECT u.*,p.*, COUNT(i.image_id) AS images, (u.deleted_images_bandwidth+SU M(i.bandwidth))/(1024*1024) AS bandwidth_used, SUM(i.filesize)/(1024*1024) AS storage_used FROM account_types p, users u LEFT OUTER JOIN images i ON u.user_id=i.user_id WHERE p.type_type=u.account_type AND u.username='geniusman' AND u.pass='genius' GROUP BY u.user_id
mySQL Says: Table 'i' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Does anyone know what's going on?
  • Mokoa
  • 01-02-2011, 03:22 PM
It appears to me that they are obviously having issues with their database. If you have not done so already I would report the problem to them using e-mail. You may also want to do a Google search on their issue to see if others have reported it and perhaps have received information about it. Your images are still accessible because locating them with their URL's is a browser task and it does not involve the using the web site's database.
Is the ImageCoast site down? I get undecipherable code when I try to connect. Most of my hobby artwork is stored there.

Monk
Same here Monk. It must be, I get the same message!
Same for me as well.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Merged second ImageCoast thread with this one.