provider status???9reviews still a member wtf???

hey eccie or whom ever it may concern ive been at this for a couple of months now sendin shit to the panel waiting for response havind provider friends send in referrals and still nothing . my good friend send hers in pow response now i see other black girls black mixed girls like me get the provider status but like i said ive been send my shit in and for my friend to have just started and get hers provider status im startin to scratch my headd like WHAT THE FUCK ECCIE now i desevre some kind of explanition what does it take i have nine reveiws providers who have vouched for me and hobbyist i dont kno how the process is done but i have countless email ive sent everyone reads no response so i ask WTF do i got to do to get my status????????????
  • TBONE
  • 06-03-2011, 11:00 AM
erin
My apology for the delay, you are now verified.

Excuse me while i get my club and give the Dallas Mods a beating for making a lady wait so long!!!

I'm also sending you our welcome letter.

T
you are the bomb wow thanks tbone
"wtf"? Really? You know that stands for "what the fuck?" If I'm asking for help from someone, I rarely use the word fuck, but to each his/hers own. Maybe not the best way to get help, hon.
well it worked this time.

“To offer a man unsolicited advice is to presume that he doesn't know what to do or that he can't do it on his own.” John Gray

just sayin'
I love stalking you LD .... you find the funniest & craziest threads.
Charming.
yes aimee i knew what i was doing and sometimes you have to use exterme measures to get things done and sorry im not the roll over type,and i wasn't askin for help if u read i was demanding an explantion... Good day
Damn .... They will l let anybody back here back here now? Damn I miss Ansley .....
Girls, girls, why all the drama ?? Becuase i don't even know yall and u all r commenting like i feed your hamster to my cat lmao .... wow this really reminds me of when i use to work in the strip club ....and the beat goes on!!!
Welcome to Eccie when you show up with an attitude. If you are going to dish it out I certainly hope you can take it.

I'm also sending you our welcome letter.

T Originally Posted by TBONE

WTH.... I never got a letter!! Congrats and WELCOME, ERIN!!
potty attitude..........damn.....ble h....yucky
Winning!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn .... They will l let anybody back here back here now? Damn I miss Ansley ..... Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I posted in the wrong place! My apologies!!!ld-you are the bomb!!!I love your posts...
& welcome Erin !!! Xoxoxo