El Paso this weekend

Just wondering what y’all take is on the red parrot lately. I always stop in when I’m in town but I haven’t seen much on here about it lately
Just wondering what y’all take is on the red parrot lately. I always stop in when I’m in town but I haven’t seen much on here about it lately Originally Posted by Jason2319
I was there on sunday it was dead. Maybe on friday or Saturday its better. Only 4 girls were working and 2 of them were pretty big and heavy. The other 2 were looking good (ebony and another girl nicky?) i forgot the name. I asked them both for a private dance but they seemed to be busy with other guys.

Later on an older blonde spinner showed up. Said shes been a dancer for 20 years so i assume shes around 40. She has a good body considering her age she looks better than the other 2 girls half her age (and 2 times her weight)

So I got a dance from her. During the dance i asked if any extras are available she said “no just the dance sorry”

Supposedly there are extras available in this club but i didnt catch that vibe from this place. Maybe i was there on a bad night.
The last time I was there in January I struck out. Went several times and nothing.
I will be in town at the end of the month and RP will be my first stop. I have always gotten extras there.
Spoke with a dancer last month and said that there were no extras after 7 pm
I don’t what you guys are talking about I’m looking at a full house of hot ass and big tits.

I don’t what you guys are talking about I’m looking at a full house of hot ass and big tits.

Originally Posted by Jason2319
I guess i went on a bad night then. When i arrived at the door the girl said she will only charge me $5 instead of the usual cover charge because there weren’t enough girls working. I wish i could give it another shot but I’m leaving town soon and not coming back.

Originally Posted by Jason2319
What time were you there? After 7 PM ? We need a monger to TOFTT after 7 PM. Who will volunteer?
I was there til 9