tineye

• kbw10
  • 08-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Just something I thought was funny. As some of u know i advertise on bp for bodyrubs and I dont like showing my face. Well got a call and gentleman said i used tineye on your photos and it says your photos has been used other places. Implying they must not be my photos. The funny part is he is right my photos have been used. I do adult web cam modeling for several sights such as cams.com & flirt for free. So I have pics everywhere. So keep in mind gentleman tineye is not always a reliable way to screen your ladies. Why show my face on cam sites and not on body rubs before u ask. Simple I am not meeting anyone off the cam sites and can block certain states from seeing your photos and you are a little fish in a big bowl unlike on backpage. U cant deny anything once u are there or on eccie. and my saying is deny deny deny.
I think your individual situation is going to be the exception, rather than the rule.

TinEye is an awesome tool for rooting out the bait & switch providers that are so prevalent on BP and other sites. There will also be the occasional TinEye hit where someone else is using the actual ladies photos as well. Nothing is foolproof but it does help the majority of the time.