State: Pennsylvania
Address: Oak spring rd
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black in a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Wendy is about 5’4” 110lbs. She had jean shorts and a tee shirt on. A nice bum for an Asian girl. I’m guessing C cups. Younger and cuter than most Amp women.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the road report Bambino

Is Washington County more relaxed on requiring the wearing of face masks?
Thanks for the road report Bambino

Is Washington County more relaxed on requiring the wearing of face masks? Originally Posted by harleyrocks
She wore one. I took mine off when I got naked. Like I said, we were the only two people there. It’s pretty small. But in general, Washington County is more lax than Allegheny County.
just a curious question; why only a 30 min massage? I've often thought that is just too short of time. I cannot find 4 hours for a round of golf, but I can find 1 hr for some asian play!
just a curious question; why only a 30 min massage? I've often thought that is just too short of time. I cannot find 4 hours for a round of golf, but I can find 1 hr for some asian play! Originally Posted by eyecu2
Because I’m there to get my rocks off. The sooner the better. Most AMP massages aren’t worth a fuck anyways. A half hour was more than enough for me.
Once things open up and I'm occasionally in washington now and then I'll need to check this place out.
Most AMP massages aren’t worth a fuck anyways. Originally Posted by bambino
You're wrong. Some amp girls give excellent massages, comparable if not better than professional ones. It helps if they know you and you give them good directions. Just my humble experience.