URL / Website: N/A
City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Address: Carrollton
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, BLS, CG, ACG, MISH, BBBJCIM, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: MM D's, tiny but toned body, under 100 lbs, smooth skin, better body than most women in their 20's
Recommendation: Yes
No DFK with her though right? I hear she is amazing, but I like to kiss, so...
Yoko has got to be in her 50's by now. She's been around for a while now.
No DFK with her though right? I hear she is amazing, but I like to kiss, so... Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Correct. I have seen reviews that list DFK, so it might be a YMMV thing. But I have only ever gotten LFK with her.
So sad she's retired now, anyone know anyone else that's close to her donation and service?
Had to look back on my P411 oks …yoko was my very first encounter in this hobby back in June 2009
So sad she's retired now, anyone know anyone else that's close to her donation and service? Originally Posted by headhunter214
Come on man, you bumped an 11 month old review to ask this crap?!
Yoko has got to be in her 50's by now. She's been around for a while now. Originally Posted by Super Sonic
I was surprised for 50 she looks like late 30s milf with a nice rack.
Come on man, you bumped an 11 month old review to ask this crap?! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Yes to look for someone new that's the same service level? You got a problem move TF on....i don't come 9n the site everyday and found out recently she retired from a text