Anyone turned on by Body Odor?

I had a sessions with a provider this summer and it was one of the hottest sessions ever. When I called her, she said she was in the middle of cutting the grass and hasn't showered for a couple days. I said that was just fine and requested she NOT shower after mowing. When I arrived, she was in the kitchen drinking a cold glass of tea to cool off. After a few hello hugs and kisses we proceeded to get nasty.

Smelling her body odor and natural "womanly scents" was a HUGE turn on. Truth be told, she confessed to having the same fetish as me. We saw each other a few lore times and each time neither of us showered for a coulle days before our sessions. Very hot, steamy, smelly and sexy!

Am I a weirdo?
I too enjoy body odor.....but not a couple of days.....after a hard workout (freshly shower before the workout)
Looking for a personal trainer with benefits
I'm pretty open minded, but body odour for me is a complete turn off. Apart from the bad smell, I would have to wonder about their personal hygiene standards in other places if they can't be bothered with showering.
External body odor less than a few hours old after a workout can be exciting. My girlfriend and I used to fuck after working out at the gym and enjoyed kissing and licking the sweat and perspiration off each other and the fresh mustiness between our legs, but letting it get rank for several days is a turn off and some secretions I would just say no to.
She often gave me blowjobs the morning after we had fucked the night before and our juices had been drying on my cock all night.
  • Shaft
  • 01-16-2016, 06:29 AM
Not me, any type of funk odor turns me OFF like a Mutha Focker
I'm fastidious with keeping clean, etc., but I've had requests for that.

And like what was written above, I remember being young, in love (or in lust) ... and just enjoying my lover regardless of what we had been doing, sweat and all.

But I'll admit, I LIKE the smell of a man. And a little sweat has just never bothered me.

Either way, I really don't like to not shower for a few days. It's just not comfortable for me. But if someone wanted me to be a bit ... musky for him?

Oh sure.

No
No I do not like oders ugh. You will never have that with me Im too OCD.
While I am not a fan of body odor, I do like the smell of ladies bare feet. Not dirty or too gross, but that smell after a full day's of work on your feet wearing heels or flats, even tennis shoes. That smell is mmmmmm, delicious.
Just make sure her bathroom floor is clean and not funky around the toilet or you could risk strep throat.
I used to see a provider who would sometimes workout before meeting me at the hotel. Usually we'd just get right into things without her showering and she'd have what I'd say is a scent but not really an odor. She smelled sexy and it was never a problem for me. BUT, I'm sure she showers first thing in the morning and has great hygiene and cleanliness, uses deodorant, etc. I think ladies like her who take care of themselves can have a scent or odor from working out at the gym or from working out in bed and its sexy. On the other hand, if a woman has an odor from not taking care of herself and not being clean that is a real turnoff for me.
Just make sure her bathroom floor is clean and not funky around the toilet or you could risk strep throat. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Lol true that my friend!
LOL. I do hope you all realize this would not even be a thread were it not for the immensely successful long-term marketing efforts of the manufacturers of soap and personal hygiene products.
LOL. I do hope you all realize this would not even be a thread were it not for the immensely successful long-term marketing efforts of the manufacturers of soap and personal hygiene products. Originally Posted by tandyscone
With few exceptions, it is a uniquely American concept.
I actually get alot of requests from guys liking the natural pheromones, and also not washing my feet for foot fetishes! I don't mind!