Flesh lights seem popular these days

When I first heard of them, I was kinda like "Whoa, not for me". Never the less on a different forum I saw some guys discussing them. I don't want to be harsh but I kind of thought of them as a losers item. Yes I realize they are effectively not different from a woman with a vibrator. I don't mean to offend, just kinda how I feel, and in the end what does my or anyones opinion matter about about anyone elses sex lives.

But after getting fleeced a few months ago by a provider I thought I knew and trusted. And having to walk away from another that insisted on CBJ ( I literally wouldn't take a cbj from scarlett Johnansen )I am seriously starting to reconsider. They sure as hell beat taking a 400$ flogging or suffering YET. ANOTHER. LETDOWN.

And a cbj and a flesh light have something in common, in both cases your not actually having sex with another human being. Only simulating it. and chances are, the fleshlight will be more sensitive to your needs.
  • ogre
  • 03-09-2016, 07:54 AM
I guess I am a whore, I would take a cbj from Scarlett J. :-)
What is a flesh light?
This:

And a cbj and a flesh light have something in common, in both cases your not actually having sex with another human being. Only simulating it. and chances are, the fleshlight will be more sensitive to your needs. Originally Posted by Hobgoblin
I agree in preferring to avoid CBJ, but this part of your statement struck me as odd. So, when you use a condom for sex is that also just simulating and not having sex with another human being?

A girl I was seeing bought one for me a long time ago. My instinct was the same as yours. I don't know why I love to see women use toys on themselves and yet for a guy it seemed weird. Can't explain it, just the way it is. However....if you get convinced to try, it actually felt really good.
I think if you find the right provider to give you a lesson and use it on you the 1st time, it would probably erase any hangups you have. It's been on my radar and that particular little scenario is a bucket list item I plan to check off sometime soon. But that's just me..I'm a strange one.
I guess I am a whore, I would take a cbj from Scarlett J. :-) Originally Posted by ogre
Well if that works for you, that's good. It makes a lot more available to you than a guy who can't be botherd
I had a fleshlight in the past and loved it. If it wasn't that I had to live with my parents I would still have it.

Honestly its great when you can't hobby though.
I just got one a few months ago and I love it. Let me tell you it’s not pussy but it’s better than Rosie palm and her 5 sisters. It’s worth the money just my .02
I've got one that I use every now and then to have something different. It is very enjoyable with the right lube and proper adjustment of the cap to get the perfect suction.

It's just too much of a pain to have to clean it after every use for me to use it every time.
Do they make them small enough to handle 1.3" of dangling death?
I've got one that I use every now and then to have something different. It is very enjoyable with the right lube and proper adjustment of the cap to get the perfect suction.

It's just too much of a pain to have to clean it after every use for me to use it every time. Originally Posted by sumpett
Do they sell single use flashlights? That might solve your problem.
Do they make them small enough to handle 1.3" of dangling death? Originally Posted by pyramider
Here's an idea, a Taintlight, think about it.
Here's an idea, a Taintlight, think about it. Originally Posted by bambino
Not as good of an idea as you buying used fleshlights at new fleshlight prices.
Here's an idea, a Taintlight, think about it. Originally Posted by bambino
It's already in development. I was hoping to have them ready for when the taint tent revivals this summer.