I just realized one of the downsides for girls

I just realized a down side for you girls. When you gals don't feel like being intimate, unlike the hair curlured wife in the moomoo with the 4 year headache, you kind of have to go thru with it,

Well if you want to maintain your Job you do. at least it helps a lot.

That's gotta suck huh ?
I'm sure it does. And think about how tough it is for the girls when a dude shows up for an appointment and he's ugly as fuck!!! At least we guys have an idea ahead of time what the girl will look like based on pictures and/or reviews. The girls are going in blind.
That's where the IOP comes in.
A skilled provider is an excellent actress, when she has to be.
  • HUMP!
  • 03-12-2016, 05:55 AM
My ATF says she closes her eyes and uses her great imagination.
And I say to her, "Open your eyes, open your eyes."
My ATF says she closes her eyes and uses her great imagination.
And I say to her, "Open your eyes, open your eyes."
Originally Posted by HUMP!
Hahahahaha!!
Many of the hobbyists posts about provider appeal say that personality and intelligence trumps all. Who wants to have sex with a dumb bitch unless you want to belittle and abuse her? Those guys should be banned from the hobby. I think the worst clients that providers deal with, of course, are the dangerous ones. The second worst clients are not necessarily ugly to look at guys, but the rude, crude, otherwise socially unacceptable men with terrible hygiene. Providers shouldn't have to deal clients that not only have dickheads, but also are dickheads.

I hope some providers at least enjoy the company of ugly, old, fat, men with tiny dicks who are sweet, kind, fun, fun-loving, clean, witty, smart, playful, and happy to see their date; otherwise I'm shit out of luck. Oh, I forgot - with money!
Many of the hobbyists posts about provider appeal say that personality and intelligence trumps all. Who wants to have sex with a dumb bitch unless you want to belittle and abuse her? Those guys should be banned from the hobby. I think the worst clients that providers deal with, of course, are the dangerous ones. The second worst clients are not necessarily ugly to look at guys, but the rude, crude, otherwise socially unacceptable men with terrible hygiene. Providers shouldn't have to deal clients that not only have dickheads, but also are dickheads.

I hope some providers at least enjoy the company of ugly, old, fat, men with tiny dicks who are sweet, kind, fun, fun-loving, clean, witty, smart, playful, and happy to see their date; otherwise I'm shit out of luck. Oh, I forgot - with money! Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
I do enjoy this type of client. I love me some old, ugly, fat, tiny dicked men! No, I'm not being sarcastic. I really do. As long as they're sweet, smart, respectful, and appreciate my sense of humor. Agreeing with me on politics is a bonus, but not required. At least hearing my point of view if the conversation goes that direction is a must. I love me a good, spirited political debate.
Maybe for a $50 discount, she will give you a paper bag to wear?
Maybe for a $50 discount, she will give you a paper bag to wear? Originally Posted by ugotme10
I wouldn't charge an extra 50. Depending on who it is, I might discount an extra 50.
That's where the IOP comes in.
A skilled provider is an excellent actress, when she has to be. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
I like watching lesbians.
I mean thespians.
Well, both.
I do enjoy this type of client. I love me some old, ugly, fat, tiny dicked men! No, I'm not being sarcastic. I really do. As long as they're sweet, smart, respectful, and appreciate my sense of humor. Agreeing with me on politics is a bonus, but not required. At least hearing my point of view if the conversation goes that direction is a must. I love me a good, spirited political debate. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
WOW!

There's hope for me!
I do enjoy this type of client. I love me some old, ugly, fat, tiny dicked men! No, I'm not being sarcastic. I really do. As long as they're sweet, smart, respectful, and appreciate my sense of humor. Agreeing with me on politics is a bonus, but not required. At least hearing my point of view if the conversation goes that direction is a must. I love me a good, spirited political debate. Originally Posted by PiperPosh

You madam are an EXTREMELY good business woman !
  • anita
  • 03-14-2016, 11:37 AM
I am a naturally happy person and I love to entertain! I don't get any at home (since I'm single), so it is very rare for me not to be in the mood. But in case I'm not in the mood I don't book any session. This isn't all I do for a living.

I don't expect you to be attractive, so your looks are not the most important to me. If we get along, and you are interesting/funny/smart with irreproachable hygiene then I'll have fun with you and the passion won't be an illusion.
I'm sure it does. And think about how tough it is for the girls when a dude shows up for an appointment and he's ugly as fuck!!! At least we guys have an idea ahead of time what the girl will look like based on pictures and/or reviews. The girls are going in blind. Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser
Isn't that what's screening & checking references are for?
As professionals, I expect ladies are interested in me being courteous, respectful, with an engaging personality and excellent hygiene. I've been told I score high on all those so my sessions turn out pretty well (that is, if she has the same traits). If my skills/looks/stats impress her, then that could be a bonus for her, but it's not why she agreed to see me.

When a lady calls me for a date off the clock then I'll know there's something else.