what do gals consider a good time

Well known fact that guys have different preferences for what they like , and what would constitute a good time for him. Example guy 1 wants to start with some dfk then rcg then finish on feet. Guy 2 wants cbj then mish then internal guy 3 is a freak that likes to start out with tuma then daty then Greek then bbbjtcimnqns

. It may not be fair but I always imagined, if the ladies had there preferences they would lay there like a lifeless mackerel(LLLM), turn their head and watch jeapordy(WTVJPRDY) while the guy finishes the booking. Then head off to the mall to do some shopping(SMSPNDMNY)

. It's kind of like when you turn 16 and you first get your license ,driving is a super big deal and lots of fun. But if you have been a cabbie for 5 years, youre a much more skilled driver but kinda over the whole driving being fun bit. If youre picking up on what I am saying here.

. Is that right about what the ladies perfect appointment is like, or way off.
They cum when you hand them the money...
When the fucktard leaves ...
Do you honestly think you're going to get an honest answer from a whore?
Do you honestly think you're going to get an honest answer from a whore? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
we'll see , it describes yours doesn't it, maybe something other than jeporady though huh ?
we'll see , it describes yours doesn't it, maybe something other than jeporady though huh ? Originally Posted by Hobgoblin
Dwight said you shouldn't ask stupid questions
Dwight lied.
Do you honestly think you're going to get an honest answer from a whore? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
well dorthy that depends on the whore are you not an honest whore ijs!
Dwight said you shouldn't ask stupid questions Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

I don't know who Dwight is, but screw him, he doesn't tell me what to do.

I am going to count you as a yes then.
I don't know who Dwight is, but screw him, he doesn't tell me what to do.

I am going to count you as a yes then. Originally Posted by Hobgoblin
Yea you do you know him well
Yea you do you know him well Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Apparently not.
They like when you walk in, pay them for an hour and leave in 15 minutes.

That is a good time to them..
Kinda like asking what the ideal winky size is or whether a gals ass looks big in a new dress LOL

Not sure what gals consider a good time. That would require getting inside their heads and I'm not really prepared for that. I know a couple things can help to avoid them having a bad time. Have good hygiene and don't act like an asshat. that will kill a date real fast.
well dorthy that depends on the whore are you not an honest whore ijs! Originally Posted by satan666
I am an honest whore...
Kinda like asking what the ideal winky size is or whether a gals ass looks big in a new dress LOL

Not sure what gals consider a good time. That would require getting inside their heads and I'm not really prepared for that. I know a couple things can help to avoid them having a bad time. Have good hygiene and don't be asian that will kill a date real fast. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
FIFY