A Fantasy

I've been looking for a home for this for a while. I think this may be the place. Thanks for listening. My apologies for smashing the dialogue into the same paragraph. Done to keep it at a reasonable length.

The Lady and the Girl

I answered a personal ad on one of 'those' sites because I was horny and bored. I was always kinky, but only had a sprinkling of non-vanilla lovers over the years and I was looking to spice things up. I gave some details and sent my message off, hoping I wasn't making a mistake. A few days went by in silence, then one afternoon a terse reply arrived. "Interview 4PM. Dress professional" and an address. What the fuck did this mean? For the entire week it drove me crazy. The wondering. I sent my suit, my only suit, to the cleaners along with a nice white shirt for them to starch nice and crisp. I could hardly sleep Thursday night and got up early. By the time it came for me to head over to the address I was revved to the point of snapping.

I pulled up to the address and rode the elevator to the third floor, not sure what to expect but found a pair of frosted glass doors waiting for me. I gathered my nerve and went inside. The woman behind the reception counter said, "Can I help you?" I stammered that I was there for my interview. She nodded, smiled and asked me to have a seat. I took a glance long enough to see that she was a bit older than I, attractive (I wondered for a moment what she looked like 10 years ago) and dressed professionally and demur. This couldn't be her could it? My palms were sweating when I heard the click-click-click of heels coming down the hallway. As she came around the corner I stood to greet her, she flashed a winning smile and held out her hand, "The Lady is looking forward to meeting you, I'll take you to her now!" She was hot. Young, not much more than drinking age I guessed; hot, she never wanted for attention; and wore a sharp gray business suit with black pumps and black stockings. The kind with the line that ran up the back. I followed. My feet followed her as my eyes did, her willowy shape pulling me onward. We passed a number of desks, each one with an attractive woman ensconced behind. I sensed I was being watched.

The girl led me to a tall door, heavy, which responded solidly to her knock. She didn't pause but momentarily before leading me inside. The office was long, larger than most but with all the usual items. Bookshelves with books and various tchotchke adorning them. A couple of couches and plants. At the end of the room were floor to ceiling windows overlooking a wooded area with a large, black topped desk in front of it. Behind the desk was perched a magnificent woman. Blue suit-skirt and black blouse exposing enough cleavage to set the imagination to wandering. Large framed glasses cooled the piercing gaze only slightly, with a beautiful and striking face that held full and pursed lips painted in a dark wine. The hair topped it all off, pulled up with enough falling down to suggest there was piss and vinegar mixed in with the prim. So black it caught the blue of her suit and sucked it inside, making the color its own.

The girl led me to the front of the desk and introduced me. "Lady, this is Mr. Guderian." The Lady smiled, but did not rise. Instead she steepled her arms and replied to my 'pleasure to meet you ma'am' with a "Yes, my pet, it is. Set that briefcase down and turn around for me. Let me look at you. Yes," she glanced at the girl. "He will do nicely." I went immediately from appraising to bulging. What happened next nearly took away my breath. "Unzip your fly, and take out your cock. Don't take down your pants, just take out your cock." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Her eyes had been looking directly into mine since I walked in, but now they were locked in like some military system on a target. For what felt like forever I didn't move. Since I was not breathing, I could hear the blonde girl's lungs pulling in air. Excited. Anticipating. So I did what any red-blooded American male would have done. I took out my cock.

"Very nice my Pet, now stroke it. Slowly." Clearly I could hear the capitalization in the word 'Pet'. I felt myself in my hand, getting harder with every word she said. "That's it, now squeeze it a bit harder. Make that cock bigger for your Lady my Pet. Girl, I believe my Pet could use some lubrication." "Yes, my Lady." The Girl leaned over above my cock and spit onto its surface. After my thumb had spread some across my shaft a bit she spit again. And again. Each time the Lady's eyes flashed a little bit, and my cock got a little bit harder. The Lady said, "Good, now let go my Pet." I complied, feeling a bit flustered and denied. "Girl," the Lady said, "I believe I would like to see some ministrations." "Yes, my Lady," the Girl replied. With that minimal of instruction Girl reached around my body with her left hand and grabbed the base of my dick. She watched, as did I, my dick throb its way to the next level of hardness. When I could feel the veins bulging and the skin stretching she pointed my cock to the sky with her left hand. Then delivered a startling and firm spank to the underside of my fully erect cock.

My head swam. Girl spanked again. My glands pumped the last drops of adrenaline into my bloodstream. Girl spanked again. My skin burt into a sheen of sweat. Girl spanked again. And Lady watched. An almost inperceptible and wicked smile could barely be seen from her mouth. Her eyes screamed joy and excitement. "Girl," she said. And Girl stopped her 'ministrations', stepping back from me just a little. "Now my Pet, come closer. Lean your thighs against my desk, and jerk that cock for me. Don't cum. Jerk. And remember, you may not cum until I give permission. And permission with not be granted unless you ask. And not until I want you to." So I jerked. Lady watched. Girl watched. And I jerked. "May I cum Lady?" "Not my Pet, you may not. Yet." My breath became ragged. The rythm of my hand began to loose its' beat. I held out as long as I could. I asked again. "Yes, my Pet. Cum for me. Cum for me as you never have before. Every time you jerked off to the lingerie catalogue, every time your girlfriend gave you a blow job under the bleachers after school. None of that is to compare to what you are to give me now. Cum!"

I came. The pulses started in my balls, traveled to my ass, and then to the shaft of my cock. I could feel the ball of cum that was the first spurt screaming its way up my cock. The second spurt was harder, longer. The 4th was the hardest of all, my knees nearly buckling. When the tears cleared enough from my eyes so that I could see, I first saw her face. The Lady's beautiful face, painted with a beaming and triumphant smile. Over the desk were a series of lines running from my cock to nearly the other side. A small pool near me with a string of cum attaching it to the head of my receding but still throbbing cock. Girl was smiling too. "Girl," was all the Lady said, and Girl moved to the edge of the desk and bent at the waist. She lowered her face to the streams of my cum and began to lick. She slowly lapped up more cum than I usually produced in two orgasms, licking her lips and savoring every last drop. When she finally finished she backed slowly away, smile painted across her face. Girl helped me put my cock back in my pants and as she was finishing Lady reached into her top drawer and pulled out a folder.

"Read this after you leave. Prepare according to the instructions, and be ready for a call."

I left wondering if I were in over my head. And not knowing if I wouldn't have to jerk off in my car before I left the parking lot. Hope there was Kleenex.
Theo, very nice story. I hope you post more.
Thanks Derek, I will!