Fetish Fun - Houston

Posted this in Houston, but thought I would put it here too!

Seeking petite provider in Houston area with an open mind who is willing to explore the wild side. Ideally looking for someone that I can get to know over multiple visits and explore many things. So many things on the bucket list to explore..... If this is you, drop me a pm and we can discuss more specifics. Looking forward to some sexy, freaky fun!
There are some good fetish providers, but not sure they meet the petite criteria.
Feel free to provide their handles if you can recommend anyone!

Thanks
Feel free to provide their handles if you can recommend anyone!

Thanks Originally Posted by KinkyFun
Depends on what you think is kinky -- kink to me is usually more "out there" than what others think is kink. I play a lot when I travel, and it is hard to make time here in Houston, but here are some candidates to consider and research.

YummyMarie
RoxyDDD
ArielMore (from the reviews... am saving up for a double with her and Yummy)
Anita (from reviews)
YUMMY is yummy!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not your gal but I've heard nothing but good things about this person:

Mistress Precious

http://www.mistressprecious.com

She's not on Eccie, but a lot of the lifestyle Dommes are not, and she's very attractive and petite. Might not provide a few of the more *cough* sensual things you're looking for in a session, because she's not a sensual domme type, like myself. As an example; VERY much doubt she's the type to give a blowjob.

Also, posting an ISO in the Houston area might garner you some names as well.

Good luck!
Depends on what you think is kinky -- kink to me is usually more "out there" than what others think is kink. I play a lot when I travel, and it is hard to make time here in Houston, but here are some candidates to consider and research.

YummyMarie
RoxyDDD
ArielMore (from the reviews... am saving up for a double with her and Yummy)
Anita (from reviews) Originally Posted by crimson
Arielmore is your girl.... She is kinky and insatiable.
Mistress Precious.
I don't know if you are looking for young or older.

Most Pro Dommes will not have intercourse with you.

Please also know what you want.
Many men come Dommes and have no clue what they are looking for or are too embarrassed to tell them.
Please be totally honest with the person you visit.
Wonderful things can happen.
Good Luck♥
Posted this in Houston, but thought I would put it here too!

Seeking petite provider in Houston area with an open mind who is willing to explore the wild side. Ideally looking for someone that I can get to know over multiple visits and explore many things. So many things on the bucket list to explore..... If this is you, drop me a pm and we can discuss more specifics. Looking forward to some sexy, freaky fun! Originally Posted by KinkyFun

Hi hun,

Have you heard of fetlife.com? It's basically like the Facebook of the fetish world.

It is a personals and forum site. You create a profile and you will see how you can fill out so many options: if you are dom, sub or switch, your preferences, things you are into, etc etc.

Then you can browse other profiles and try to connect with others who share your interests. This site is 100% free and is pretty well-known in the bdsm community.

It gives you a chance to meet others irl who share your interests and fantasies. It is not a provider site, it is real people who want to have fun.

They also have forums and social events happening in town on a regular basis.

It may actually help you find genuinely fulfilling experiences versus just hiring on a provider who will dom/sub you for an hour or 2.