Erotic Writings And Sexy Polararoids

I've got some sexy polaroids if anybody is interested you could message me. I also like to handwrite sensual letters and things of that nature ♡

Ps. I spelled polaroids wrong on the subject line :/ Wish I could fix that
you giving away, sending images of them, or selling the polaroids?

btw, one can edit a post w/in 60 mins after posting.
on the desktop version, click "Edit", then "Go Advanced" and you can edit not only the post but the title!
you giving away, sending images of them, or selling the polaroids?

btw, one can edit a post w/in 60 mins after posting.
on the desktop version, click "Edit", then "Go Advanced" and you can edit not only the post but the title! Originally Posted by pmdelites
For the letters no I wouldn't charge,
for a polaroid though Id rather keep it myself then just give it out so ya I would charge for it.
I think it would be cute n sweetly romantic to send a letter with a polaroid folded inside
Just a thought I had, sharing for fun

Ps. And yeah Ill make sure to double check the subject line so that doesn't happen again
For the letters no I wouldn't charge,
for a polaroid though Id rather keep it myself then just give it out so ya I would charge for it.
I think it would be cute n sweetly romantic to send a letter with a polaroid folded inside

Just a thought I had, sharing for fun

Ps. And yeah Ill make sure to double check the subject line so that doesn't happen again
Originally Posted by Misti Ryder
My wife wouldn't think it cute and "romantic" surely wouldn't be in anywhere in the lecture she would give.

I would also be concerned about revealing my real-world address.

The personal touch would extremely nice though.
My wife wouldn't think it sweet and "romantic" surely wouldn't be in anywhere in the lecture she would give.

I would also be concerned about revealing my real-world address.

The personal touch would extremely nice though. Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog

Understandable
But the wife doesn't get my hobby email. Can we do email versions?
I think 99% of concept is the personal nature of receiving, opening, and reading a handwritten note in the mail. It's touchable. It may be scented. The handwriting would give a glimpse the author's personality. Her hand would actually have stroked the real life object you are holding. It's an escape from your computer. You can sit in your easy chair or lie in bed when you read it. You may even give pleasure to yourself while looking at the picture in your hand.

It's a hot idea. I wish I could participate. Of course erotic email would be fun too. It wouldn't create an aura of part of her being physically in your hand.
saw her 2 days in a row and had a blast both days!!
maybe you could sell your worn panties w/ a note and pics of you wearing them...that would be hip...
Just so we're clear....a Polaroid isn't a white-furred, body-building Arctic bear that's on the juice...is it?
But the wife doesn't get my hobby email. Can we do email versions? Originally Posted by Woodford
I think 99% of concept is the personal nature of receiving, opening, and reading a handwritten note in the mail. It's touchable. It may be scented. The handwriting would give a glimpse the author's personality. Her hand would actually have stroked the real life object you are holding. It's an escape from your computer. You can sit in your easy chair or lie in bed when you read it. You may even give pleasure to yourself while looking at the picture in your hand.

It's a hot idea. I wish I could participate. Of course erotic email would be fun too. It wouldn't create an aura of part of her being physically in your hand. Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
What Psych Dog said

saw her 2 days in a row and had a blast both days!! Originally Posted by honest_abe
Awe!

maybe you could sell your worn panties w/ a note and pics of you wearing them...that would be hip... Originally Posted by mojobeari
I could do that

Just so we're clear....a Polaroid isn't a white-furred, body-building Arctic bear that's on the juice...is it? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

A polaroid as in a polaroid picture and its not Kodak its Fuji film