Erotica Hunt

• ogre
  • 03-31-2016, 10:06 AM
I am at a loss and need some help. I am looking for a piece of erotica that I read many years ago. I have been searching and hitting web sites but can't find it. So I am reaching out to this audience to maybe help.

Key names: Irene, Penny, Kate, Mark

The story is written from the main characters perspective, a man, who lives in the country on Long Island. He gets visited by his cousin or younger brother, sister-in-law, their 3 daughters and the sister of the sister-in-law. Many episodes of sex ensue. It is not a short story, more like a novella.

I appreciate anybody that can provide a link to said story. No idea why I have been obsessed about this but I am going crazy. :-)

No idea why I have been obsessed about this but I am going crazy. :-) Originally Posted by ogre
Sorry, I can't help with finding the story; but your last statement I wanted to remark on. Was it, would you say, one of those "formative" sexual experiences? Like, one of the first things you can remember touching you in a way, sexually, that you hadn't experienced before?

I feel like those are the things that stay with us through the years. No matter how vast our experiences may become as we age and explore; those first, scary/awkward but oh so exciting experiences, stick with us. Because at the time, it is so exciting and forbidden because we had yet to experience it before then.

Ah, to be young and naive again.
  • ogre
  • 04-04-2016, 06:38 AM
I will say that it was Victoria. Most stories seem to focus on how he inserted his giant penis and she came a thousand times. This had more story, more literary sense to it and that stuck with me. The sex scenes were fairly titillating also :-)
I also, remember an erotica book I once read. It must have been about 8-9 years ago. Those were some of the first "experiences" I had with so many varied sexual explorations.

Ah, the corruption of innocent youth.
I'm sure you all know this site already
  • ogre
  • 04-07-2016, 07:07 AM
I do and have searched there. Thanks for the suggestion though!