CBS Accidentally Let The Cat Out Of The Bag -- It's a "Crisis"

“‘I’ve seen six different presidents the time that I’ve been with the Border Patrol and this is the worst crisis that I’ve seen,’ he said.

“The CBS reporter asked him, ‘You actually will use that word, ‘crisis’?’

“‘Yes,’ the agent replied.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEdEW7pqCCQ
  • grean
  • 01-28-2019, 02:25 PM
How is it a crisis when illegal entries are at an all time low?

Is it a problem, of course. Crisis though....
How is it a crisis when illegal entries are at an all time low? Originally Posted by grean
Link?

Did you watch the video? He said it was a crisis in his area.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2019, 02:59 PM
Link?

Did you watch the video? He said it was a crisis in his area. Originally Posted by gnadfly
God damn homeless fuckers thinks there is a housing crisis , which for them is true ..but really, does any numbnut really think the is a birder crisis?
God Bless those agents and what they do!
  • grean
  • 01-28-2019, 03:12 PM
Link?

Did you watch the video? He said it was a crisis in his area. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm fairly sure that I've linked the DHS link in a prior similar thread. Here's an article from npr that uses DHS numbers.

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/22/62224...n-three-graphs
I...Here's an article from npr .... Originally Posted by grean
He was probably talking about his paycheck.
  • grean
  • 01-28-2019, 03:53 PM
Look at the source it sites.
Look at the source it sites. Originally Posted by grean
NPR's 'opinion' doesn't constitute a legitimate rebuttal of the concerns voiced by the men and women working for Customs and Border Protection. They want a wall to enable them to perform their duties better and more efficiently, and they want a wall because a wall would make their jobs safer.
  • grean
  • 01-28-2019, 07:37 PM
NPR's 'opinion' doesn't constitute a legitimate rebuttal of the concerns voiced by the men and women working for Customs and Border Protection. They want a wall to enable them to perform their duties better and more efficiently, and they want a wall because a wall would make their jobs safer. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The statistics, which are from the department of homeland security, are not opinion. They show from 2010 to now a significant drop off in illegal entries.

The concerns of the CBP agents do not negate those stats.
The statistics, which are from the department of homeland security, are not opinion. They show from 2010 to now a significant drop off in illegal entries.

The concerns of the CBP agents do not negate those stats.
Originally Posted by grean
Those are the same stats the agents are looking at, and they see a need for a wall. That you and the lib-retards at NPR misinterpret the data and don't see a need for a wall says more about your political agenda than generating a real concern for the operational efficiency and safety of the agents on the border enforcing the laws who do see in the data a need for a wall.
Link?

It really is a shame that Trump cant keep our border safe. This never happen on Obamas watch. There never was a crisis in Obamas 8 years. I cant believe Trump went 2 years without doing anything. Maybe those tax cuts to the wealthy were more important than protecting US citizens. I feel sorry for the people that voted for Trump based on his promises about illegal immigrants and building a wall. They must feel pretty stupid and used. Its really a shame his lack of leadership. I sure do miss President Obama
It really is a shame that Trump cant keep our border safe. This never happen on Obamas watch. There never was a crisis in Obamas 8 years. I cant believe Trump went 2 years without doing anything. Maybe those tax cuts to the wealthy were more important than protecting US citizens. I feel sorry for the people that voted for Trump based on his promises about illegal immigrants and building a wall. They must feel pretty stupid and used. Its really a shame his lack of leadership. I sure do miss President Obama Originally Posted by themystic
tm. Do you just post what you wanna type? No matter how wrong it is? Reread this post of yours! More people were deported under odumbo because thats when the most crossed,was during his presidency!
It really is a shame that Trump cant keep our border safe. This never happen on Obamas watch. There never was a crisis in Obamas 8 years. I cant believe Trump went 2 years without doing anything. Maybe those tax cuts to the wealthy were more important than protecting US citizens. I feel sorry for the people that voted for Trump based on his promises about illegal immigrants and building a wall. They must feel pretty stupid and used. Its really a shame his lack of leadership. I sure do miss President Obama Originally Posted by themystic
Wrong again:

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/09/68362...outhern-border

You clearly don’t know your stuff