Be Careful What You Say Because You Could End Up Going To Jail

Facts.

The jails aren't big enough.
Now you know why we aren't giving up our guns. Yes we have enough ammo.
Now you know why we aren't giving up our guns. Yes we have enough ammo. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Woooooooooo, and I'm sure you gun toting Trump supporters are just scaring the shit out the LE, LMAO. I love to be the one to break this to you, but le has much bigger and better toys to fuck you up with than a bunch of retarded, old, paranoid Trumpee's

He's not in jail..
Now you know why we aren't giving up our guns. Yes we have enough ammo. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Is that on topic?
Woooooooooo, and I'm sure you gun toting Trump supporters are just scaring the shit out the LE, LMAO. I love to be the one to break this to you, but le has much bigger and better toys to fuck you up with than a bunch of retarded, old, paranoid Trumpee's

Originally Posted by Little Monster
I love to break this to you but my neighbors who are in the police force and army aren't going to arrest people for yelling "Lock her up." Not in Texas.

I got news for you that LE aligns MUCH more with the right than the left...https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...lumn/97827888/

Fuck do we care what some English gal thinks of our politics?

We got rid of you people over 240 years ago.

Fuck the Queen of England - she is a stupid old tourist attraction bitch.
I can't help it - I just love Roger Stone.
This kind of activity just feeds the beliefs of deep state conspiracy theorists. Obama and the Clinton's were never convicted of a crime because the "deep state" doesn't want them to be, not because they are innocent. Trump on the other hand is against the "deep state" therefore he and his cronies are being conspired against.
What a crock.
I can't help it - I just love Roger Stone. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
you be his pen pal when hes in jail
you be his pen pal when hes in jail Originally Posted by themystic
He ain't going to jail. Just watch. Trump will pardon him if it comes to that. Yep, Roger is a character.

you be his pen pal when hes in jail Originally Posted by themystic
He ain't going to jail. Just watch. Trump will pardon him if it comes to that. Yep, Roger is a character. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

you better hope they can't file State charges on him or all of yall gonna be crying as Pardons don't apply to State charges. In fact Mueller is not Trump's biggest worry. Trump and / or his kids are going to jail once the SDNY convicts them..Nothing the president can do to stop it.

Ohh and since you likely dont know what SDNY is...it's The Southern District of NY prosecutors office.

Those bastards are going to jail