Points for the adult nursery

Wake up has vanished. So myself and fellow Conservative members of this forum will have to take over and leave violation notes . This is to make it easy on Wake up upon his arrival.

1. First violation is a multiple for the mystic. For continual thread and topic derailment, stalking, rudeness, hostility, rude and insulting remarks. He has been warned multiple times by members with no change in his behavior.
Result- 10 points expires 6 months from time stamp date!

Who has the 2cd. violation to post?
Wake up has vanished. So myself and fellow Conservative members of this forum will have to take over and leave violation notes . This is to make it easy on Wake up upon his arrival.

1. First violation is a multiple for the mystic. For continual thread and topic derailment, stalking, rudeness, hostility, rude and insulting remarks. He has been warned multiple times by members with no change in his behavior.

Who has the 2cd. violation to post? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Do they have enough storage for this?!?!?!
Do they have enough storage for this?!?!?! Originally Posted by bb1961
Admin. here, say yes! Although, only for legitimate violations. the mystics violations were too long and expansive to quote properly. To save bandwidth.. So away from this example we must quote all violations that are posted..

That sounds about right. The conservative members of this forum whom attack me regularly seek to have me banned. Why? Because you don't like my point of view. That's the America you live in. Every post you make is Odumbo, Hilarious No More, lib tards, dimocrats, etc. Your just a bunch of cry babies. I've never reported one of you snowflakes. Btw your not conservatives your actually a bunch of .................. You snowflakes are scared of your own shadow MAGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to report Bamscram and WTF for violating the minimum intelligence rules - not in a good way.
I would like to report Bamscram and WTF for violating the minimum intelligence rules - not in a good way. Originally Posted by friendly fred
lmao I agree that should be a lifetime ban. But we must follow St. C.'s rules. So no points can be given. However I'am awarding

2.Violation for wtf . An infraction for image violation. From his avatar!
Multiple warnings have been given.
Result-5 points expires 6 months from this posts time stamp

Mr. wtf. I hope you will make the necessary changes to ensure a cleaner forum.
That sounds about right. The conservative members of this forum whom attack me regularly seek to have me banned. Why? Because you don't like my point of view. That's the America you live in. Every post you make is Odumbo, Hilarious No More, lib tards, dimocrats, etc. Your just a bunch of cry babies. I've never reported one of you snowflakes. Btw your not conservatives your actually a bunch of .................. You snowflakes are scared of your own shadow MAGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
I don't want to ban anyone...I believe in the first amendment 100%.
I think people can see for themselves the ridiculousness of the view point that has destroyed so many lives through out history...Venezuela being the recent prime example!!
CBS just banned a super bowl commercial celebrating american patriots...so please tell me who's wanting to ban who??
I don't want to ban anyone...I believe in the first amendment 100%.
I think people can see for themselves the ridiculousness of the view point that has destroyed so many lives through out history...Venezuela being the recent prime example!!
CBS just banned a super bowl commercial celebrating american patriots...so please tell me who's wanting to ban who?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Great post.
Here's a suggestion...why don't you self assess points at the end of each of your posts. Then when he comes back he can just tally them up. I'm sure he would appreciate your teamwork.
  • Tiny
  • 02-03-2019, 09:52 PM
Here's a suggestion...why don't you self assess points at the end of each of your posts. Then when he comes back he can just tally them up. I'm sure he would appreciate your teamwork. Originally Posted by B Three
That's a stroke of genius!
Here's a suggestion...why don't you self assess points at the end of each of your posts. Then when he comes back he can just tally them up. I'm sure he would appreciate your teamwork. Originally Posted by B Three
Gotta do what the admin boss says. God i wanna sleep with my Boss....
God i wanna sleep with my Boss.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ask Dear Abby...
Very good idea - I've done a thorough assessment of my posts, and sincerely feel I deserve no points.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 07:07 AM

2.Violation for wtf . An infraction for image violation. From his avatar!
Multiple warnings have been given.
Result-5 points expires 6 months from this posts time stamp

Mr. wtf. I hope you will make the necessary changes to ensure a cleaner forum. Originally Posted by winn dixie
How bout you suck on those nuts.

I'll be the next Moderator. You're not even original enough to come up with your own material you had steal mine.

Didn't Wakeup say we could police ourselves? Seems to be in line with his wishes.