Bush ... ooops I mean Obama is banging the war drums

Seems like Obama really isn't much different than Bush after all. You liberals have to admit Obama is the same. He is sending troops to Iraq, and possibly to Syria. He has not committed to keeping 10,000 troops in Afghanistan for another year. I don't give a shit what excuses you liberals come up with, you know damn well he is just like Bush.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-afghanistan...093220447.html
Megyn Kelly Highlights Near-Identical Rhetoric from Obama's UN Speech and Bush's in 2001

LMAO he has committed 10,000 troops and 3000 of allies to Afghanistan. If he hadn't taken action in Iraq, and Syria you wingers would have blown a gasket by now.
LMAO he has committed 10,000 troops and 3000 of allies to Afghanistan. If he hadn't taken action in Iraq, and Syria you wingers would have blown a gasket by now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You dim-retards are so stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that you do not realize that you're the ones being laughed at!!! You're the dumb-asses who voted for a community organizer who -- in the face of stark realities -- naively and stupidly promised "CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And you dumb-asses sucked it up, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!!!!

How's that "Hope and CHANGE" working for ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

"Some will say the president made a wrong turn. Some -- and I am one of them -- believe it was the right way to go.

"Reality is not always to our liking, but it is reality. The president's decision to go after ISIS was a recognition that the war on terror is not over and won't be over until the terrorists say it's over, which they will never do and which is why they must be destroyed.

"Some will criticize the president for being too slow to act. And I do believe he should have acted more quickly."

- Bob Schieffer, Face the Nation, Sunday, 28 September 2014
You dim-retards are so stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that you do not realize that you're the ones being laughed at!!! You're the dumb-asses who voted for a community organizer who -- in the face of stark realities -- naively and stupidly promised "CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And you dumb-asses sucked it up, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!!!!

How's that "Hope and CHANGE" working for ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You dick sucking wingers just bitch at anything he does regardless if it is something you recommended. How is your sex change coming along no balls? I would laugh at your dumb ass, but it is depressing that someone is as retarded as you.
So Eva, if you think it's OK that Obama is committing more troops to Iraq and extending our stay in Afghanistan, then you must also have agreed with Bush when he did the same right. If not, then you are a hypocrite.
Also looks like OBama lied when he said that security agencies are to blame for the bad intel on IS. If this had happened 2 years ago or more, the media wouldn't report even a whisper on his incompetence. Now they have no choice to report it because he is so blatantly a liar. Democrats are jumping off his bandwagon by the thousands. When will our resident liberals do the same?

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Oba.../30/id/597685/
So Eva, if you think it's OK that Obama is committing more troops to Iraq and extending our stay in Afghanistan, then you must also have agreed with Bush when he did the same right. If not, then you are a hypocrite. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Did you see anywhere where I said that? Wake up.
More insults, epithets and foamy blather from IBIdiot.

Lies, rants, convulsions.

What's next? Barfing on the board? Again?
So Eva, if you think it's OK that Obama is committing more troops to Iraq and extending our stay in Afghanistan, then you must also have agreed with Bush when he did the same right. If not, then you are a hypocrite. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Brilliant deductive reasoning, satexasguy.

If you don't agree, then you are disagreeable!
another misplaced, misunderstood post from our resident waterhead.
Did you see anywhere where I said that? Wake up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then you must disagree with Obama's strategy.
Then you must disagree with Obama's strategy. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Why do you ask so many dumb questions?