Encounter: Jayla Lynn on Pensacola Blvd.

User ID: -
Date: 6/11/2018
Name: Jayla
Phone: 850-503-4300
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): [staff edit - GM]
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Hotel on Pensacola Blvd.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Med Blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Jayla is a voluptuous beauty. Not fat or flabby at all, but not skinny either. Fab natural c-cups with pierced nips, no sag. She's got a smoldering fuck-me look to die for.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn bro!
I cant believe that was not included in the action for your contribution to her. Too many rules...….

Thanks for the review.
No kissing, uncharged,and only 5min of action...dude, you really did get screwed.
Thanks for the heads up and it should've been a "no" imo.
I guess I'm just a rookie in all this. I really like her and had a good time. The short duration says more about me than her.
I guess I'm just a rookie in all this. I really like her and had a good time. The short duration says more about me than her. Originally Posted by FlowerDoll
Glad u had fun, but it's really about the ROI..... J/S.
Thanks for the review
I'm glad you enjoyed it but you will soon realize if you play long enough what u paid in not the norm for your area I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have your number on speed dial. But hey some just roll like that.me myself I have to be a little more budget friendly.
Thanks for all your comments. I went saw her again last week and had a wonderful time. I'm happy to have her in my rotation.