URL / Website: http://springfield-mo.skipthegames.c...s/135698062839
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Near James river fwy & Hospital
Activities: Mish
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde, ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I guess like her photos, minus the hair being styled and any makeup
Recommendation: No

Staff edit: Any discussions of this nature or of this topic MUST be in private tags in public forums to avoid infractions and points. The grace period is over –S31
Activities: Mish

Thank you for submitting an encounter report. In order for you to receive Premium Access credit, we will need a representative list of activities that took place. Simply stating something other than a list of activities does not qualify the report for PA credit.

Respond to this PM with the missing information and I will edit the report and approve for PA credit if enough details are provided.
Sounds like no fun....This young lady is starting to collect a few red flags...…Think I'll keep my distance
It seems like it depends on her mood. Sometimes she is amazing and sometimes she is terrible.
It seems like it depends on her mood. Sometimes she is amazing and sometimes she is terrible. Originally Posted by jdawg257

The problem with that is that the price is the same
She was a cold fish when I got with her. The only thing bangin’ about her was her body; her heart wasn’t in it at all.
True. Yeah, but the donation is the same!
She joined SA yesterday
SA?
Sexaholics anonymous?
Seeking.com
Formerly Seeking Arrangement, SA
Uh, sorry, so FS- correct tag?