URL / Website: http://www.victoriakova.com/
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Crossroads area Kansas City, MO
Activities: BBBJ, 69, Convo
Hair Length and Color: long, brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very hot, like the most beautiful Russian ballerina you can imagine, spinner, ~110 lbs, just like her photos on the link.
Recommendation: Yes
Considering the discussion on her, you must be lucky i
Or this is a fake review
I saw her three times this visit. I had nothing but positive things. I didn't want to interject with all the comments before, given everyone's experience will differ; but if feel that there has been too much bias and I'd like to even the scales.

So we met on three separate occasions, and none of them felt rushed, limited in any services, or a ripoff for the expense I was donating. I feel there is certainly a human component to all this. The possibility that chemistry was not there for people with negative encounters is a real possibility. And that there was already some degree of expectation given the disappointment with an inflated donation could not have worked in their favor.

In all the negative reviews, I see a common trend of dissatisfaction with the new rate. And miscommunication with the provider. I am certainly biased, given that I saw her before this instance on three separate occasions, and again this visit for the same frequency and longer stays. So our shorthand and communication, while disjointed, was successful. We did have disagreements. But ones we could work through. I was agreeable, and so was she. But I told her up front that the financial and physical aspects are to exist separately and not interfere with one another. And thats how it was.

I can see where the disappointment lies. And unfavorable encounters are an unfortunate reality. But I feel some of it could be exaggerated. I think emotions are contagious. And the negative sentiments walking into the experience did not help. They fueled a bit of a toxic environment. What is a generous BBBJ could feel like a short-lived, uninspired one. What is an alarm 10 min before the end of a session could feel like 20 min given the upset nature. And I find it unjustified to feel frustrated when she decides to reply to objections about rate change and express her opinions about on it when it is brought up. Every client has the right to talk about and discuss anything they would like, but she is a person too and she is entitled to reply. It is unfair to hold her to different standards than you would any other person.

Again to each his own. And each experience was different. Criticizing someone for having a positive experience is equally as fowl as criticizing someone for their negative one. Trying to imply someone is misrepresenting themselves just because they do not agree with you and do not share your experience is petty and unjustified. I do not think he was just lucky. I think he walked into this experience, after completing and satisfying all screening and all requirements, with an open mind and without any preconceived resentments.
Since my review thread was closed, I'll just add that at the end of the day, her communication regarding rates is abysmal. Her raising rates after quoting me $500 and then automatically classifying me as a "discounted rate" with lesser menu without any notification prior to meeting is entirely unprofessional and enough for me to tell anyone to avoid her. If others have had better experiences, good for you. I will obviously not be going back.
Since my review thread was closed, I'll just add that at the end of the day, her communication regarding rates is abysmal. Her raising rates after quoting me $500 and then automatically classifying me as a "discounted rate" with lesser menu without any notification prior to meeting is entirely unprofessional and enough for me to tell anyone to avoid her. If others have had better experiences, good for you. I will obviously not be going back. Originally Posted by cw21467
You must be... slow.

If her plan and menu is as you said, that's fine. BUT FUCKING TELL US. Just... God Damn. She has this charade as a high end provider but then is anything but. She absolutely cheated me. I'm with you one one thing... I need to step away from this shit for a while.
You must be... slow.

If her plan and menu is as you said, that's fine. BUT FUCKING TELL US. Just... God Damn. She has this charade as a high end provider but then is anything but. She absolutely cheated me. I'm with you one one thing... I need to step away from this shit for a while. Originally Posted by cw21467
Originally Posted by malibubeach12
LOL. +1