Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: -
State: -
Address: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: $20 entrance fee, Fri ,place is full, if u like fat asses and tree trunk legs ,this is ur place, some girls on stage where getting a box full,of money, a girl that I really liked, would walk past my table and look, but I had to leave , so I went back the next night paid the $20 not as full, that girl was there would look at me but wouldn't stop to talk, then I saw another girl sitting with a guy, both girls disappeared in back,gone well,over 45"minutes,so this other girl came over to talk to me , so we went in the back was told no touching, so I,did the $25, sure enough no touching,, so can I assume those guys paid over $175 to look? Very unfriendly girls,
Recommendation: No
Dahlia, Jenny or Ramsey still there?

Hard to believe the experience has gotten even lamer....
Its not going to be worth going to any strip club for a looooong time!
Yup!
  • smd
  • 07-16-2020, 06:57 AM
Stopped there mid afternoon yesterday, place was dead but the crime scene tape was gone around the stage . The hottest girl there was the bartender and there was a girl there that I have no explanation why she was hired unless they were desperate for help. P.S. the price of beer went up , another reason not to visit .