Portland burning

So what's going to happen with the public safety folks, when massive forest fires approach the southern edge of the city?
What will the mayor do when he finds out that there's insufficient manpower? Gee why can't he hire any? It's like they don't want to work for the city. I wonder why?

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...n-500-000-flee
They haven't even hit Estacada yet
Nothing
Doesn't need to
Sounds like a Trumptard issue
Nothing
Doesn't need to
Sounds like a Trumptard issue Originally Posted by matchingmole

if yous say so
if yous say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Another Trumptard
  • oeb11
  • 09-11-2020, 06:37 PM
Let's have OBLM and AntiFa show up for the fire as it sweeps through Portland - sounds like mayor jenny may have the 'right foks" to fire fight - after all their experience with molotov cocktails and arson.

And fomented and enabled by mayor jenny and her marxist city council.

Thank U - mole boy - u may return to the burrow.
You may move to Venezuela...along with Ted Cruz
Let's have OBLM and AntiFa show up for the fire as it sweeps through Portland - sounds like mayor jenny may have the 'right foks" to fire fight - after all their experience with molotov cocktails and arson.

And fomented and enabled by mayor jenny and her marxist city council.... Originally Posted by oeb11
I'm amused that oeb saw where I was going with the thread...
Portland you say? That's in Oregon. Right? The things that a good girl with a gun can find on their property is quite surprising at times.

Let that shit-hole burn!

Burn baby burn!
One of Portland's power transmission lines is in "danger".
So if the lights go out, how do we want to see Portland go zombie?
Burning, or cold and dark?
So what's going to happen with the public safety folks, when massive forest fires approach the southern edge of the city?
What will the mayor do when he finds out that there's insufficient manpower? Gee why can't he hire any? It's like they don't want to work for the city. I wonder why?

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...n-500-000-flee Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
How are these Fires getting started?
Mayor of Estacada is obviously a Trumptard
  • oeb11
  • 09-12-2020, 10:06 AM
Portland you say? That's in Oregon. Right? The things that a good girl with a gun can find on their property is quite surprising at times.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

I am stunned the Portland cops ( forced by their racist, marxist DPST mayor and city council) did not arrest the woman for interfering with arson.
the odds are good that some of the fires were started by arsonist to whip it up even more.
Nothing
Doesn't need to
Sounds like a Trumptard issue Originally Posted by matchingmole
I am unclear on, and unfamiliar with the Portland suburbs, so I don't really know what-is-what there.

Yet with that said, I will note that my college roommate there in Milwaukie Oregon is sitting in his house waiting for an evacuation order . . .with his car and a trailer packed with what seems to matter.

That sounds potentially grim to me.