Blowpop

I was wondering how do you all like your blowpops to be done. I know some people who enjoys a sloppy one and some dont like that. I mean can you please let me know whats the best way so I will know for the future
I want to know as well. I have all kinds of different suggestions all the time that say thhat their way is the best but IDK. I am pretty much open for whatever I guess lol thats called a quick learner
But 95% loves the sloppiness
Another threAD about BJs.

The simple answer is, "different strokes for different people".
i believe bj's is a big issue on eccie
It's kinda like DATY. Every lady is different, just ask. Or start with one thing and move to another.

Most of us don't like someone who is just a head bopper ...continuously up and down without variation.

And one of the worst is when you ask a girl to change and she screams back "this is the way I do it. Period"

Hey, don't waste your energy....it ain't working.

I look for signs when I DATY. Subtle movements, soft moans, or when a girl puts her hands on my head to hold a positionormoveto another.

Again, when girls push my hands off their head, and says ...don't do that.....well I won't, and I probably won't be back,because what you are doing is just a waste of time.
sloppy and no teeth scraping
  • Satin
  • 09-20-2011, 08:49 AM
When I saw the title, I thought it was about my man, the one and only - BLOWPOP!! lol Well, I guess actually it kinda is....

..carry on....
^ Don't feel bad I thought the same....lol. I was like "no freaking way. somebody has a problem with Blowpop. or damn he got a review too"
No Teeth.
Period.
This is a joke right?

Common sense that no two men like a Bj the EXACT same way!

If your looking for a little more advertising then think of something creative to post about...like how you Hate All Houston Men...I'm kidding! Joke amongst some of us!
NO TEETH...

lol no teeth
cum in mouth finish is always a good thing.
if you are going to put the C + BJ than you can go ahead and add the teeth too.