looking for a Houston photographer...

I browsed through musecube and onemodelplace and didn't see what I was looking for.

I have a great new concept for my site and want to do all new pictures, but with very specific styling. I need a photographer that's skilled and can get into a concept that's a little different and awesome.

I don't mind paying for quality, but I want a bunch of pictures, not five retouched ones.

Any recommendations, pretty please?
Hey.doll let me know if u find someone I need new pics too
Ladies,

My neice (whom is 29) is a photographer and I'm trying to get her into the biz of photographing the ladies. She has done a few shoots with me and they look great. I'm waiting on her to send them to me so I can show everyone though. The only retouching she was going to do was the background. She also works a fulltime day job as a photographer and has little time. But just like yours will be vaulable. I have been working with her and trying to figure out what her rates are going to be per package. She wants to offer the ladies here her best and it be worth it for you both.

I will contact her and find out what her schedule is like this week.

Best of luck ladies.. I know a good photographer is hard to find.
Photos and videos from Houston, TX.

Every shoot produces at least 25 pics that you own.

2 hours, unlimited wardrobes, we shoot as much as possible in your time.

Photoshop, watermarks, copyrights, etc., whatever you want.

You own the pics & vids and you get a bunch every time!

PM for more info.

Hope to shoot you soon.
Attached Images File Type: jpg PPPad.jpg (898.0 KB, 283 views)
Pm me and ill tell you about someone i know hes really good but doesnt usually do providers....im tyring to get the time now to go see him!!!!
Thanks everyone! I ended up finding a great photographer in Austin last weekend who understood my concept and took the time to create my scenes. These are definitely the best pics I've ever taken, I'll share when I get them.
I have a very good friend who is a very serious photography enthusiast. He does superb work, does holiday photos for friends, and is photographer for various local social organizations. He's done my kid's Christmas photos for years. I'm not kidding when I say this guy's cameras and lenses cost more than my cars. It's professional quality equipment and professional quality work all the way.

PM me if you're interested. I'd ask that his identity be protected just like any of the members here though. This would have to be very UTR for him.

He has a website for his friends and family that has some really good examples of the amazing images he captures on film (well, 'digital' film that is), so you could see some examples of his photos beforehand.
Lonn is a member of the board and does good work as well. Has done several providers here in town on the board

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=303041

I got an iPhone with a camera app...